Yao Ming Mania!
http://www.yaomingmania.com/forum/

CBA restart
http://www.yaomingmania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=19512
Page 5 of 6

Author:  PhilNYC [ Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CBA restart

yaominginfohere wrote:
Not sure if NBA would want Lin back, then he'll have no choice but to retire.


I’d have to think that he talked with his agent to get a sense if any NBA teams might be interested before deciding whether or not to leave the CBA.

Author:  yaominginfohere [ Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CBA restart

PhilNYC wrote:
I’d have to think that he talked with his agent to get a sense if any NBA teams might be interested before deciding whether or not to leave the CBA.


Last time I checked, Lin's agent was non-Asian and had other PGs on his list of clients. Probably not a high-priority for this agent to get an Asian in the NBA.


directshoot wrote:
Lin has been back to LA, and bought two cars at one time. LOL.


Did Lin buy both a Toyota and a Honda?

Author:  PhilNYC [ Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CBA restart

yaominginfohere wrote:

Last time I checked, Lin's agent was non-Asian and had other PGs on his list of clients. Probably not a high-priority for this agent to get an Asian in the NBA.



Not sure why that's relevant to my point? Are you saying that you think Lin's agent lied and told him there was interest when there wasn't really any? On the other hand, if there wasn't any NBA interest, the agent would be motivated to get Lin a big contract for another year in the CBA, right?

Author:  directshoot [ Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CBA restart

^Yes, why is it related with his race? So many players went to CBA, got some impressive stats and came back, like JR Smith, T-mac, etc. Lin is just another one.
Without NBA agents contacting him, I don't think he dares to reject CBA's request of renewing his contract. I bet he's gonna reveal his next team soon, say another month or so. He's weighing his offers now.

Author:  directshoot [ Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CBA restart

He was attacked/offended 8 times per game in CBA, which makes him the most vulnerable player in the league. He drew a lot of attentions, but for the sake of his career, he'd better return to NBA or choose another league.

Author:  Dr. No [ Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CBA restart

PhilNYC wrote:
Not sure why that's relevant to my point? Are you saying that you think Lin's agent lied and told him there was interest when there wasn't really any? On the other hand, if there wasn't any NBA interest, the agent would be motivated to get Lin a big contract for another year in the CBA, right?
i think it's more that JLin wants to return to US

realistically, don't think he'll get any NBA offers

Author:  directshoot [ Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CBA restart

He just doesn't want to end his career right now. Just 32 yrs old. Still young.
At least doesn't want to end in CBA. Could end up retiring at GSW, where he starts his dream since childhood.

Author:  superjohn [ Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CBA restart

It looks like Jeremy Lin were outclassed in the CBA.

Author:  PhilNYC [ Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CBA restart

superjohn wrote:
It looks like Jeremy Lin were outclassed in the CBA.


What does this mean?

Author:  directshoot [ Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CBA restart

Six NBA teams contact him. He will show up on the court here next season again. It's pretty sure now.
NBA needs non-black faces. Otherwise people are gonna avoid it.

Page 5 of 6 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/