Author Message

<  Jeremy Lin  ~  Jeremy Lin 2018-2019 season game thread.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:47 am
User avatarPosts: 113Location: Bordeaux (FRANCE)Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:47 am
Daren Collison has annonced his retirement , good news for Jay with the free agency coming soon.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:54 am
Posts: 4660Location: NJ/NY Metro AreaJoined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm
Unfortunately it doesn’t look good for Lin...haven’t heard any rumors of interest.


Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:17 am
User avatarPosts: 12439Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:27 pm
should Kawhi sign w LAL,
    the team will likely add his former teammates JLin and Danny Green, unsigned FAs,
    to the mix.



rumor has it that K Leonard will announce his decision today


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:34 am
Posts: 4660Location: NJ/NY Metro AreaJoined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm
Dr. No wrote:
should Kawhi sign w LAL,
    the team will likely add his former teammates JLin and Danny Green, unsigned FAs,
    to the mix.



rumor has it that K Leonard will announce his decision today


Lakers have 9 guards on their roster. I can see adding Green given his specific skillset and relationship with Kawhi, but why would their signing Kawhi have any impact on their interest in Lin?


Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:35 am
Posts: 4660Location: NJ/NY Metro AreaJoined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:35 pm
User avatarPosts: 113Location: Bordeaux (FRANCE)Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:47 am
Several teams were on him at mid season , don't know what's going on .
4/5 teams annonced on Jamal Crawford right now maybe some of them will go for Jay if they don't sign Crawford.
Really hope he doesn't go playing in CBA...


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:38 pm
Posts: 4660Location: NJ/NY Metro AreaJoined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm
cadburykiller wrote:
Several teams were on him at mid season , don't know what's going on .
4/5 teams annonced on Jamal Crawford right now maybe some of them will go for Jay if they don't sign Crawford.
Really hope he doesn't go playing in CBA...


His poor showing in Toronto probably has a lot of teams questioning whether he can still play, or at least whether he can last a full season.


Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:44 am
User avatarPosts: 4774Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:39 am
Lin's agent is probably going to do a bad job. His agent Jim Tanner, has FIVE other point guards who are unrestricted free agents in the market also. None of those has signed yet.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:19 am
Posts: 4660Location: NJ/NY Metro AreaJoined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm
yaominginfohere wrote:
Lin's agent is probably going to do a bad job. His agent Jim Tanner, has FIVE other point guards who are unrestricted free agents in the market also. None of those has signed yet.


Lin is with Roc Nation, same agency as Kevin Durant and Danny Green.


Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:17 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am


So it turned out that both Jeremy and his brother Joseph both earned their first championship ring in 2019 !!!

After playing for SBL's Fubon Braves for 4 years, Baby Lin led the Fubon Braves to their first ever SBL championship in May this year !!!


Image

Image


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 22 of 23
223 posts
Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
cron