Author Message

<  Jeremy Lin  ~  Jeremy Lin 2018-2019 season game thread.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:51 pm
User avatarPosts: 3021Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:34 am
Glad he got a ring with the raptors, they actually treated h i m pretty well considering how poor he played. I hope he gets a gets minimum next year, his getting old but can still be a decent backup player.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:51 am
Posts: 1096Location: calgary, canadaJoined: Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:29 pm
LETS ****** GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:36 am
User avatarPosts: 12417Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:27 pm
      Image


      Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:58 am
Posts: 4546Location: NJ/NY Metro AreaJoined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm
Image


Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:49 am
User avatarPosts: 4750Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:39 am
PhilNYC wrote:
It's pretty cool that he got a ring...and at least he got on the court once during the series!

Mad props to Kyle Lowry and Fred VanVleet...those guys were amazing closing out the series.


Lowry and VanFleet performed subpar during the playoffs. Their numbers during playoffs were worse than regular season. They did not impress me. KLeonard and Siakam numbers were up during the playoffs.

And how soon we forget how good Lin is. Just this past season before the all-star break, Lin had better efficiency numbers than Lowry and VanFleet... and was one of the top vote getters. more than Lowry.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:08 am
Posts: 4546Location: NJ/NY Metro AreaJoined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm
yaominginfohere wrote:
PhilNYC wrote:
It's pretty cool that he got a ring...and at least he got on the court once during the series!

Mad props to Kyle Lowry and Fred VanVleet...those guys were amazing closing out the series.


Lowry and VanFleet performed subpar during the playoffs. Their numbers during playoffs were worse than regular season. They did not impress me. KLeonard and Siakam numbers were up during the playoffs.

And how soon we forget how good Lin is. Just this past season before the all-star break, Lin had better efficiency numbers than Lowry and VanFleet... and was one of the top vote getters. more than Lowry.


VanVleet played poorly in the first two rounds and even in the first couple of games against the Bucks. But after his kid was born, he caught fire, and the Raptors don’t win the Finals without him.

Lowry...not sure what games you were watching. Lowry was awesome...maybe didn’t score consistently in a couple of games, but he deserved Finals MVP imho.

Lin is a good player, but the effects of his injury and time off really showed once he joined the Raptors. I hope he’s able to work his way back, but Lowry and VanVleet were clearly great in the Finals and deserving of the accolades they are receiving.


Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:36 am
User avatarPosts: 7214Location: Austin, TX Home of the RoseBowl Champions and NCAA basketball champions.Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:24 am
Congrats to Jeremy.

Word out of the Raptors organization is he won’t be getting a player ring next year. It’ll be a cheerleader ring.

Sure, they’re smaller like Lin’s wiener, but it’s a ring anyway. :lol:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:19 pm
User avatarPosts: 15529Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:31 pm
tharock220 wrote:
Congrats to Jeremy.

Word out of the Raptors organization is he won’t be getting a player ring next year. It’ll be a cheerleader ring.

Sure, they’re smaller like Lin’s wiener, but it’s a ring anyway. :lol:



LOL, SO MUCH BUTTHURT!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

U were traumatized by asian man? some deep issues here with asian penis 4 no reason.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:17 am
Posts: 17906Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:50 am
Posts: 4546Location: NJ/NY Metro AreaJoined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm
Malorkayel wrote:
tharock220 wrote:
Congrats to Jeremy.

Word out of the Raptors organization is he won’t be getting a player ring next year. It’ll be a cheerleader ring.

Sure, they’re smaller like Lin’s wiener, but it’s a ring anyway. :lol:



LOL, SO MUCH BUTTHURT!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

U were traumatized by asian man? some deep issues here with asian penis 4 no reason.


Yeah, when you got nothing, go for the penis jokes...

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Offline Profile YIM

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 21 of 23
223 posts
Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
cron