<  Jeremy Lin  ~  Jeremy Lin 2018-2019 season game thread.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am
User avatarPosts: 59007Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
buzzku wrote:
thank u for confirming ur identity

where were u

FVCK YOU 屌你祖宗十八代 !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

WHY DON'T YOU JUST STFU, GTFO AND JUST GO TO DIE ??? YOU ATTENTION-WHORISH PERVERTIC BUZZ-TROLL !!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 5:33 am
Toronto has a lot of Chinese fans, and that racist coach needs to be fired.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 8:45 am
User avatarPosts: 2159Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 2:06 pm
That Nick Nurse like the rest of the NBA p*ssya$$ white coaches are black c*cksuckers. They want to appease the blacks and don't want the backlashes from NAACP and Black Lives Matter. JLin is hands down better than Fred but Nurse is too much of a p*ssy to start Lin. That's my 2 cents....I am out.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 7:25 pm
User avatarPosts: 4734Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:39 am
natedogg22 wrote:
That Nick Nurse like the rest of the NBA p*ssya$$ white coaches are black c*cksuckers. They want to appease the blacks and don't want the backlashes from NAACP and Black Lives Matter. JLin is hands down better than Fred but Nurse is too much of a p*ssy to start Lin. That's my 2 cents....I am out.

You are being ridiculous. VanVleet is a big reason why the Raptors made the playoffs. In the playoffs, he has made 8 three-pointers in only 41 attempts. He is even shooting 25% against some of the best defenses in the NBA. He knows how to run the offense. Nick Nurse knows this.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 12:45 am
User avatarPosts: 59007Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
yaominginfohere wrote:

You are being ridiculous. VanVleet is a big reason why the Raptors made the playoffs. In the playoffs, he has made 8 three-pointers in only 41 attempts. He is even shooting 25% against some of the best defenses in the NBA. He knows how to run the offense. Nick Nurse knows this.

LOL !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING !!!

I dpn't even have to look up how he did in the earlier series, but just for te semi final and final of the Eastern Conference, VanVleet had been doing EXTREMELY LOUSY !!!

In total 10 games so far, 24 points/16 rebounds/18 assists in a total of 180 minutes of action..... THAT IS 2.4 PPG/1.6 RPG/1.8 APG IN 18 FVCKING MPG.

JUST BE FRANK WITH YOURSELF..... IF GIVEN 18 MPG, NO WAY Jeremy would be playing with THAT KIND OF LOW EFFICIENCY. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 7:05 am
User avatarPosts: 12341Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:27 pm
:oops: :oops: :oops:

what we've witnessed is a case of dizzying heights of 死 雞 撐 飯 蓋 :!:

PRY needs to stop embarrassing himself :!:
    unlike PRY, people who know more about BB than him, Mal, Phil and others,
    had been able to make these cogent comments below, which
    have been corroborated by YMInfo's points

Malorkayel wrote:
I was saying, Lin has been trying to change his shot with less jump and more consistency. Problem is when he drives and gets fouled and not get calls, Lin's game completely shutsdown. As his jumpshot can easily be guarded, and would need to be assisted for shots, which he was not making.

Lin is not in a good place after leaving ATL, vanbleet is outplaying him.

However, this is the career curve for most NBA players. .
father time and mother nature remain undefeated.

PhilNYC wrote:
Yeah, it's been hard to watch Lin since he joined the Raptors.
Don't really know what it is, but this is really the first time his play has really sucked (more than just his shooting, but other than man-defense, everything has been sub-par)...and the most frustrating thing is that the Raptors really gave him a chance.

Even when he was with the Lakers with a loser coach and dysfunctional team, his game did not drop like this.
that was ~4 yrs ago, several injuries/teams ago. it'd appear that
father time and mother nature have caught up w Lin

if only PRY had watched game 3 of the 2nd round,
    VV was instrumental in Raptor's hard fought victory over Mil, when Lowry fouled out. Lin helped while sitting on the bench as he
    demonstratively pointed out that the Greek Freak was traveling; the refs agreed

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 8:00 pm
Posts: 4495Location: NJ/NY Metro AreaJoined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm
pryuen wrote:
yaominginfohere wrote:

LOL !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING !!!

I dpn't even have to look up how he did in the earlier series, but just for te semi final and final of the Eastern Conference, VanVleet had been doing EXTREMELY LOUSY !!!

In total 10 games so far, 24 points/16 rebounds/18 assists in a total of 180 minutes of action..... THAT IS 2.4 PPG/1.6 RPG/1.8 APG IN 18 FVCKING MPG.

JUST BE FRANK WITH YOURSELF..... IF GIVEN 18 MPG, NO WAY Jeremy would be playing with THAT KIND OF LOW EFFICIENCY. :roll: :roll: :roll:

VanVleet has not had the best playoffs, but in the regular season when he came back from injury in the last few weeks, he was playing at a very high level. Meanwhile, Lin's game really dropped like a rock. When VV was out, Lin was getting 20+ minutes per game and was a non-factor. I hate to say it, but Nurse gave Lin every opportunity to earn his minutes for the playoff rotation, but Lin couldn't deliver. I am guessing that his injuries and time off from the previous 2 years finally caught up with him. He's going to really need to work hard this summer to get back into NBA-condition...and hope some team gives him a chance...

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 5:19 am
Lin going to the NBA finals! I hope he is able to get some minutes and score and/or assist...just to get in the books...

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 6:19 am

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 6:59 am
User avatarPosts: 2682Location: HoustonJoined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 2:48 pm
Congratulations to linsanity for leading the Raptors to the NBA finals!!!! Lin's prayers were answered as God guided the Raptors to a 26-3 run to help them secure their first finals berth. Go Go Linsanity!!!!!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Offline Profile