Author Message

<  Jeremy Lin  ~  Jeremy Lin 2018-2019 season game thread.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:48 am
Posts: 4510Location: NJ/NY Metro AreaJoined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm
nig1 wrote:
"IF LIN IMPROVES HE'LL BE AN ALL-STAR."



:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


I still don't understand why this is supposed to be so funny? If any player improves, they can become an all-star, no?


Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:49 am
Posts: 4510Location: NJ/NY Metro AreaJoined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm
Dr. No wrote:
it has taken PRY ~ 28 hours to point out this error in my post;
it used to be within the hour


    PRY showing signs that he's off his game :!:


I think he just got tired since you post so many errors...


Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:52 am
Posts: 4510Location: NJ/NY Metro AreaJoined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm
I'll say this...Lin picked a really bad time to have this kind of shooting slump. He had time to make his case and establish himself as an impact player while VanVleet was out. But now with VanVleet back before Lin was able to get things going, it's unlikely that Lin will get another chance to prove he should get significant minutes going into the playoffs.


Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:08 am
User avatarPosts: 12405Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:27 pm
PhilNYC wrote:
Dr. No wrote:
it has taken PRY ~ 28 hours to point out this error in my post;
it used to be within the hour
    PRY showing signs that he's off his game :!:
I think he just got tired since you post so many errors...
PRY has been an articulate poster, he can more than hold his own,
capable of posting impactful retorts in both Chinese and English


    i find it patronizing that

      u resort to treating PRY w kid gloves,
      as if he was at a level ~ the incoherent mental midget, aka the Singa snob :!:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:20 am
Posts: 17751Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
wahahahaha, Jeremy Lin just scored big in the game.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:34 am
Posts: 4510Location: NJ/NY Metro AreaJoined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm
Dr. No wrote:
PhilNYC wrote:
Dr. No wrote:
it has taken PRY ~ 28 hours to point out this error in my post;
it used to be within the hour
    PRY showing signs that he's off his game :!:
I think he just got tired since you post so many errors...
PRY has been an articulate poster, he can more than hold his own,
capable of posting impactful retorts in both Chinese and English


    i find it patronizing that

      u resort to treating PRY w kid gloves,
      as if he was at a level ~ the incoherent mental midget, aka the Singa snob :!:


I think Pry is great. No kid gloves needed. I was just offering him some sympathy for having to spend so much effort correcting all of your errors.


Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:35 am
Posts: 4510Location: NJ/NY Metro AreaJoined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm
superjohn wrote:
wahahahaha, Jeremy Lin just scored big in the game.


Unfortunately much of it was scored in garbage time. Lin still needs to up his game.


Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:38 am
User avatarPosts: 12405Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:27 pm
PhilNYC wrote:
I was just offering him some sympathy.
patronizing phil :!:


PRY doesn't need ur stinking sympathy :!:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:31 pm
Posts: 4510Location: NJ/NY Metro AreaJoined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm
Dr. No wrote:
PhilNYC wrote:
I was just offering him some sympathy.
patronizing phil :!:


PRY doesn't need ur stinking sympathy :!:


Sure, he doesn't need it. He's a big boy. It was more about pointing out how often you post errors...


Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:25 am
User avatarPosts: 12405Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:27 pm
PhilNYC wrote:
It was more about pointing out how often you post errors...
yet u've opted to use PRY as a prop :!:

ur projecting ur passive aggressiveness


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 13 of 23
223 posts
Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 23  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum