Yao Ming Mania!
http://www.yaomingmania.com/forum/

Jeremy's Long Road of Rehabilitation
http://www.yaomingmania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=19047
Page 9 of 10

Author:  superjohn [ Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jeremy's Long Road of Rehabilitation

Ding guy is way better than Jeremy Lin. pryuen's idol now for sure.

Author:  Dr. No [ Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jeremy's Long Road of Rehabilitation

pryuen wrote:


HATE to have to do it.

But this will be dedicated to Jeremy's long road to rehabilitation !!!
Rumor of a Lin / Melo trade has surfaced

Author:  PhilNYC [ Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Jeremy's Long Road of Rehabilitation

Dr. No wrote:
pryuen wrote:


HATE to have to do it.

But this will be dedicated to Jeremy's long road to rehabilitation !!!
Rumor of a Lin / Melo trade has surfaced


Those rumors are false.

Author:  Dr. No [ Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jeremy's Long Road of Rehabilitation

PhilNYC wrote:
Dr. No wrote:
pryuen wrote:
HATE to have to do it. But this will be dedicated to Jeremy's long road to rehabilitation !!!
Rumor of a Lin / Melo trade has surfaced
Those rumors are false.
actually,

    the part about Nets trading Lin away has been proven to be true.

    but, the part about Melo is false

Author:  PhilNYC [ Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Jeremy's Long Road of Rehabilitation

Dr. No wrote:
PhilNYC wrote:
Dr. No wrote:
Rumor of a Lin / Melo trade has surfaced
Those rumors are false.
actually,

    the part about Nets trading Lin away has been proven to be true.

    but, the part about Melo is false


You are so brilliant!

Author:  Malorkayel [ Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Jeremy's Long Road of Rehabilitation

lol, broken clock being right, is still right, technically.

Better track record than Gordon Chang.

Author:  Dr. No [ Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Jeremy's Long Road of Rehabilitation

PhilNYC wrote:
Dr. No wrote:
PhilNYC wrote:
Those rumors are false.
actually,

    the part about Nets trading Lin away has been proven to be true.

    but, the part about Melo is false


You are so brilliant!
ur such a "glass half-empty" guy :!:

Author:  PhilNYC [ Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jeremy's Long Road of Rehabilitation

Dr. No wrote:
PhilNYC wrote:
Dr. No wrote:
actually,

    the part about Nets trading Lin away has been proven to be true.

    but, the part about Melo is false


You are so brilliant!
ur such a "glass half-empty" guy :!:


Brilliant! :roll:

Author:  Dr. No [ Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jeremy's Long Road of Rehabilitation

Now that Melo has been traded to the Hawks joining Lin, who was also traded there,
in retrospect, u wanna retract you false accusation ?
PhilNYC wrote:
Dr. No wrote:
Rumor of a Lin / Melo trade has surfaced


Those rumors are false.

Author:  pryuen [ Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Jeremy's Long Road of Rehabilitation

Dr. No wrote:
Now that Melo has been traded to the Hawks joining Lin, who was also traded there,
in retrospect, u wanna retract you false accusation ?
PhilNYC wrote:
Dr. No wrote:
Rumor of a Lin / Melo trade has surfaced


Those rumors are false.


LOL !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU CANTO MORANUS STILL BEATING THE DEAD HORSE !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:


The original rumor was Jeremy would be traded to Oklahoma City Thunders for Melo.

Instead Jeremy was traded to Atlanta Hawks.


The current 3-party trade that gave Melo to Atlanta Hawks is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TRADE !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

And YOU IDIOT is mixing them all up just for your CANTO VICTORRRRRRRRRRRRRRY !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 9 of 10 All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/