<  Jeremy Lin  ~  Jeremy's Long Road of Rehabilitation

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:55 pm
User avatarPosts: 12417Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:27 pm
pryuen wrote:
DO I have the FVCKING OBLIGATION to post EVERYTHING about Jeremy Lin :?:

conduct unbecoming a senior citizen by

the 老 饼 / curmudgeon,

which is similar to the "dotard" in the WH.

monkey see, monkey do; PRY is following the Trump-induced devolution

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:29 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
LOL !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jeremy sent onto his Instagram and Weibo congratulatory Chinese Lunar New Year messages with images of his new hairdo.....his surname Lin and the image of a dog..... as it's the Year of the Dog !!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:03 am
User avatarPosts: 4750Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:39 am
I really think it's time for Lin to go back to the traditional Asian haircut. Lin is not a 20-year old kid anymore. Black people and I hate his braided hairdo.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:04 pm
User avatarPosts: 15531Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:31 pm
Yeah, this hair sht is getting tiring.

New Sht should be JJ the RedDick, how it's ok for some white people to say Ch1nk.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:35 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Malorkayel wrote:

New Sht should be JJ the RedDick, how it's ok for some white people to say Ch1nk.

YEAH....and JJ Redick had apologized TIME AND TIME AGAIN for his slurs on a LAME EXCUSE of being TONGUE TIED and shifting the blame to the NBA/Tencent filming crew and the Philadelphia 76ers' PR team for not noticing his slip of tongue !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=19104

But the anger of the Chinese fans had yet to die down.....

The guy probably can forget about earning a few years MORE of EASY $$$$$$$ for joining CBA after he retires from NBA !!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:06 pm
Malorkayel wrote:

YEAH...... it's just like black people won't tolerate people saying the word Nigga infront of them

I still remembered Yao Ming in an interview back in 2011 by Graham Bensinger told an incident that happened in the players' locker room during his rookie season that he and his interpretor Colin Pine were almost beaten up by his black team mates when he was saying 那个那个in Manadarin; the phrase was actually something like ER or UM in English, just some very common modal particle 语气助词 like OOPPSS, WOW, EH, but it just sounds like the TABOO word NIGGA !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:40 am
User avatarPosts: 4750Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:39 am
I can't seem to find the audio/video of JJReddick saying the phrase. Although in this video,
https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2018/2/ ... nba-sixers

I do see Marc Gasol and Ricky Rubio wishing Happy New Years to the Chinese. Maybe now we forgive them for the slanted eyes in Beijing 2008?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:16 am
yaominginfohere wrote:
I can't seem to find the audio/video of JJReddick saying the phrase. Although in this video,
https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2018/2/ ... nba-sixers

I do see Marc Gasol and Ricky Rubio wishing Happy New Years to the Chinese. Maybe now we forgive them for the slanted eyes in Beijing 2008?

I believe Tencent/NBA had withdrawn that video after it got VIRAL, and replaced it with a proper one for JJ Redick.

But the Chinese fans are STILL ANGRY that UP TILL NOW Tencent/NBA have yet to PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE or ADDRESS THE ISSUE.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:22 am

NOT SURE IF you can view this..... the ORIGINAL one with the TABOO WORD CH*NK !!!
:twisted: :evil: :twisted:

https://www.miaopai.com/show/wTJqmNwv5p ... jPLQ__.htm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:41 am

And right after JJ Redick's first public apology, Jeremy Lin published the following message on his Twitter SORT OF DEFENDING AND BAILING OUT JJ Redick saying he had long talk with JJ Redick over the phone about the incident, and he believed JJ Redick was not a RACIST and was UNINTENTIONAL EVEN IF he had used the word.

Jeremy said he had also discussed the issue with NBA Commissioner Adam Silver and David Shoemaker CEO of NBA China, and both agreed that the word should never be used by any NBA players and Chinese fans should be given the equality and respect they deserved.

He vowed he will work to make all NBA coworkers and US fans to further cherish the beauty of traditional Chinese culture, and understand the importance of China to the sports of basketball.

He then pleaded CALM AND INCLUSIVITY from the fans over JJ Redick and the issue.

Offline Profile