<  Jeremy Lin  ~  Jeremy's Long Road of Rehabilitation

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:57 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
superjohn wrote:

wahahahhaha, pryuen just show us you hair style. Do you have your hair style shops near your internet cafes?

FVCK YOU !!! :evil: :twisted: :evil:

YOU ANNOYING IDIOTIC PERVERT CANTO FENQING 极之令人讨厌变态笨七粪青 !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

JUST ADMIT THAT YOU'RE A JOKE AND A FVCKING IDIIIIIIIIIIOT !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

IF YOU WANT TO TROLL, PLEEEEEEASE TROLL WITH BETTER QUALITY...IDIIIIIIOT !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

WHY DON'T YOU JUST STFU, GTFO AND JUST GO TO DIE ??? YOU ATTENTION-WHORISH PERVERTIC CANTO BUTT-TROLL !!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:44 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

Jeremy seemed to be making favorable progress in his injury.

His diehard fan PoPo Chung posted this video on his Twitter of Jeremy working out on a stationary bike. :shock: :shock: :shock:

https://twitter.com/PopoChung7/status/9 ... 0106785793

https://weibo.com/tv/v/FByUd4Ra5?fid=10 ... 140ee1397e

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:06 am
User avatarPosts: 4526Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:00 pm
Looks like Jeremy Lin won't be the only nba player to tear an acl this season. Demarcus cousins also tore an acl and will miss the entire season. cousins was voted all star starter so looks like there will be a new job opening for nba all star starter.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:05 pm
User avatarPosts: 4779Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:39 am
Did Lin tear his ACL? I thought he tore something in his kneecap?

I hope Lin gets rid of his braids soon. it looks nappy and it has only been bad luck since the braids.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:31 am
yaominginfohere wrote:
Did Lin tear his ACL? I thought he tore something in his kneecap?

I hope Lin gets rid of his braids soon. it looks nappy and it has only been bad luck since the braids.

yea Lin tore the patella tendon. DIffenent injury than Cousins. Same injury as Andre ROberson though I think from OKC.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:17 am

Jeremy is currently back in New York.

He travelled down from Vancouver the other day and was in the house in the game vs Los Angeles Lakers to present the scorers' basketball to Brook Lopez who had been traded to LA Lakers but still the top scorer in the franchise history of Brooklyn Nets.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:29 am

And while in town, Jeremy recieved his first interview by ESPN since his season-ending injury (i.e. rupturing patella tendon), and disclosed he has NO PLAN WHATSOEVER TO CHANGE HIS PLAYING STYLE and SHY away from physical contact after he returns from his injury sometimes this Autumn i.e. the time of the training camp.

Quote:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2230 ... lla-tendon

The Nets point guard has no plans to change his attacking style or shy away from physical contact on drives to the basket. Lin says he will be more deliberate and safer in his movements and landings.

"I am not going to change the bread and butter of who I am, which is downhill, attacking, dynamic playmaking. I will always be that player,"
Lin said. "Maybe the type of risks ... I don't know, I never really saw them as risks, but what we will see is probably a similar style but in a safer way. I will still be in the paint heavy, but I won't be landing on my legs the same way, getting off-balanced unless obviously I am forced to, but the landing, taking contact, being able to engage certain muscles before contact, before I take off, all those things are really, really important ... A lot of other muscles will be absorbing impact that maybe joints shouldn't be."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:16 pm

Jeremy
did a live broadcast specifically for his Chinese fans in a Chinese resturant in New York, learning how to do Chinese dumplings for the forthcoming Chinese Lunar New Year (February 16).

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:25 pm
User avatarPosts: 12452Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:27 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:39 pm
Dr. No wrote:

SMH !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

FVCKING CLUELESS BRAIN DEAD CANTO MORANUS !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

DO I have this FVCKING OBLIGATION to post EVERYTHING about Jeremy Lin ??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

I just chose to post subject matters that I LIKE.....IDIOOOOOT !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Offline Profile