<  Jeremy Lin  ~  Jeremy's Long Road of Rehabilitation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:25 pm
User avatarPosts: 2682Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 2:48 pm
I hope basketball expert is as devoted covering Lin's recovery as he was covering BIG YAO's many many rehab threads. Please let us know what he eats for breakfast, lunch, dinner, when he poops, and tweets da weibos.

*FIGHTING!*

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:38 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
nig1 wrote:
I hope basketball expert is as devoted covering Lin's recovery as he was covering BIG YAO's many many rehab threads. Please let us know what he eats for breakfast, lunch, dinner, when he poops, and tweets da weibos.

*FIGHTING!*

FVCK YOU !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

YOU ANNOYING IDIOTIC RACIST PERVERT 极之令人讨厌变态 !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

WHY DON'T YOU JUST STFU, GTFO, AND GO TO DIE, YOU FVCKING WORTHLESS ATTENTION-WHORISH PERVERT !!! :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:43 am
Ding and Guo Ailun are taking the place of Jeremy Lin in the fans mind. Ding and Guo Ailun are NBA starters, while Jeremy Lin should be playing in Taiwan's inferior league.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:24 am
Posts: 4668Location: NJ/NY Metro AreaJoined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm
superjohn wrote:
Ding and Guo Ailun are taking the place of Jeremy Lin in the fans mind. Ding and Guo Ailun are NBA starters, while Jeremy Lin should be playing in Taiwan's inferior league.

Huh...so you think Jeremy could play in Taiwan's league while rehabbing a surgically repaired patella tendon? I know he's good, but probably not that good...

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:04 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
superjohn wrote:

SMH !!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

YOU ANNOYING IDIOTIC PERVERT CANTO FENQING 极之令人讨厌变态笨七粪青 !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

If Guo Ailun (25 years old) and Ding Yan Yuhang (24 years old) were NBA STARTER MATERIALS, then they should have been on NBA scout radars long ago and been drafted AT LEAST 2 TO 3 YEARS AGO !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

WHERE had they been all these time ??? They had been playing CBA for 7 years now !!!

But Jeremy had played in NBA for 8 seasons now !!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:22 am

Jeremy: Grateful for this journey! Every peak and evry valley has made me stronger and who I am today !
挫折是为了让我变强大 !!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:30 am

Jeremy tweeted his congratulation to one of his best team mates David Lee on his retirement from NBA !!!

TIME JUST FLEW !!!

I still remembered Jeremy inivted and brought David Lee along to Taipei as one of his coaches for his basketball camp in the summer of 2012 and 5 years' GONE !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

And at that time, David Lee was still with his ex girl friend Sabina Gadecki, a model and former 2002 Miss Polonia World and Miss Western Massachusetts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabina_Gadecki

But now his fiancee becomes the Denmark Sweet Heart in Tennis Caroline Wozniacki !!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

His taste for blonde hasn't changed !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:34 am
User avatarPosts: 4779Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:39 am
Basketball players get all the hot chicks.... except for Jeremy Lin for some reason.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:53 am
Sabina Gadecki's opening scene in the Entourage movie was excellent...

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:53 am
https://www.netsdaily.com/2017/11/22/16 ... -very-good

“I’m getting well and can bend my knee now and I can walk normally. The recovery is very good. I wear the knee brace every day,” Lin said, getting up off his couch to demonstrate. “So going anywhere, either eating out or working out is very easy now.”

Offline Profile YIM