<  Jeremy Lin  ~  Injury Update for Jeremy Lin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:24 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

Sort of GOOD NEWS !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brooklyn Nets GM Sean Marks revealed that Jeremy's injury is not as serious as previous time, and also UNRELATED i.e. NOT AT THE SAME SPOT as previous injury. But he did not offer a time table for his return, but just said he will be constantly be re-evaluated.

So we may not have to wait for 1 month before Jeremy returns to court.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:04 pm
User avatarPosts: 2161Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 2:06 pm
I am sick of Lin and his injuries so far this season....He's fast becoming a prima donna wanna-be-star who whines about every little fukcing injury. 6 years ago, when he was trying to make his mark, he would have concealed or pretended the injury wasn't there and played through it. Now he has a guaranteed contract....it's a different story. F. U. Jeremy and your fake-a** injuries....get your arse back on the court. Don't let your fans down...they have paid good money for your jersey and season tickets.

I sure hope he's reading this.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:29 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
natedogg22 wrote:
I am sick of Lin and his injuries so far this season....He's fast becoming a prima donna wanna-be-star who whines about every little fukcing injury. 6 years ago, when he was trying to make his mark, he would have concealed or pretended the injury wasn't there and played through it. Now he has a guaranteed contract....it's a different story. F. U. Jeremy and your fake-a** injuries....get your arse back on the court. Don't let your fans down...they have paid good money for your jersey and season tickets.

I sure hope he's reading this.

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ, PRETTY SURE you're NOT Jeremy's fan !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

His fans know HOW FRUSTRATED AND BAD Jeremy felt having to sit by the bench side and NOT ABLE to play.

If you had watched how he got injured, you'll know he was NOT FAKING THE INJURY !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

He got his hamstring pulled while trying to sprint past Nicolas Batum on his penetration for his layup; he sort of stepped on Batum's foot, landed awkwardly and then grimmaced in pain. He could not even run down back to court for defense after that.

GENUINE basketball fans know THAT WAS NOT A FAKED INJURY !!!

FVCK YOU !!! YOU FAKED BASKETABLL FAN !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:43 am
User avatarPosts: 12454Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:27 pm
pryuen wrote:
natedogg22 wrote:
    F. U. Jeremy and your fake-a** injuries.......
FVCK YOU !!! YOU FAKED BASKETABLL FAN !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:Image
I could not have said it any better :!:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:30 am
Faking or playing mind games is not Lin's style. But if "fragility" is a frequent symptom, his prime years to make a mark in this league are being wasted, on the only team that will have him as a starter. Guarantee you this, coach Atkinson will have no patience for this (he is basically 50/50 on Lin). I don't doubt he is already looking for Lin's replacement. Theoretically, coaches and management never stop looking for upgrades.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:45 pm
chinese_fob wrote:
Faking or playing mind games is not Lin's style. But if "fragility" is a frequent symptom, his prime years to make a mark in this league are being wasted, on the only team that will have him as a starter. Guarantee you this, coach Atkinson will have no patience for this (he is basically 50/50 on Lin). I don't doubt he is already looking for Lin's replacement. Theoretically, coaches and management never stop looking for upgrades.

Coach Atkinson 50/50 on Lin ??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

NOT A CHANCE if you knew what they had come through !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

It is NOT JUST ORDINARY COACH-PLAYER relationship
between Jeremy and Kenny Atkinson.

Jeremy is Atkinson's protege, and has his FULL TRUST AND FAITH !!!

And when Atkinson got his first coaching job at the Brooklyn Nets, the first player he had on mind was Jeremy. And when Jeremy got the call, he knew it would be hard to say no, and they are deeply embedded in this challenge of making the Brooklyn Nets respectable again.

Their BOND won't just be EASILY BROKEN by this current NOT-THAT-SERIOUS hamstring injury !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

You just have to read the following article to understand that !!!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2672 ... kinson#url

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:07 pm
User avatarPosts: 2161Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 2:06 pm
Pruyuen, cmon, we go way back. Those were harsh words against me. I didn't personally insult you. I was just upset with Jetemy Lin like any loyal supporter would given the circumstances. I just don't understand the sudden of these hamstring injuries. I don't believe Lin ever had these injuries in the previous 5 years. I am an athlete myself and a regular guy in the gym. I am "5'8 and 190 lbs with a 14% body fat. So based on that I know a thing or two about hamstrings. They are caused by quads-dominant exercises like squats and leg extension. And less focus on hamstring-based exercises like leg curls, lunges, and single-leg lunge. Basically when there is an imbalance of those muscles over one another. Does Lin currently working out with a personal trainer...? If he does, fire that bum cuz he doesn't know what he's doing. Lin needs to get his shiit together quick. He doesn't have that many years left. (As for the loyalty shiit between Atkinson and Lin, don't count on that 100%. This is Murica...there is no phucking loyalty here....these in bred Muricans can't even spell "loyalty"....coaches are hired to be fired if they don't win games. Atkinson doesn't own the the team, the owner does.).

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:29 am
natedogg22 wrote:
Pruyuen, cmon, we go way back. Those were harsh words against me. I didn't personally insult you. I was just upset with Jetemy Lin like any loyal supporter would given the circumstances. I just don't understand the sudden of these hamstring injuries.

Well it's ONE THING to NOT understand the sudden-ness of these injuries, but ANOTHER THING to ACCUSE Jeremy to be a PRIMA DONNA FAKING INJURIES. THAT'S THE LAST THING that a workaholic and hungry-for-winning player like Jeremy would do !!!

natedogg22 wrote:
Does Lin currently working out with a personal trainer...? If he does, fire that bum cuz he doesn't know what he's doing.

NOP.... don't think Jeremy would fire his long-time buddy and strength & conditioning trainer Josh Fan, a guy that Jeremy had been in acquaintences since Harvard time, and had been working for Jeremy through thicks and thins throughout his NBA career so far. The guy was treated by Jeremy like he is part of the Lin Family, and he just travels everywhere Jeremy goes and work dedicatedly for Jeremy.

natedogg22 wrote:
Lin needs to get his shiit together quick. He doesn't have that many years left. (As for the loyalty shiit between Atkinson and Lin, don't count on that 100%. This is Murica...there is no phucking loyalty here....these in bred Muricans can't even spell "loyalty"....coaches are hired to be fired if they don't win games. Atkinson doesn't own the the team, the owner does.).

Well, point guards have LONGER LONGEVITY than players on other positions, as they don't necessarily have to play with BRUTE FORCE but play with BRAIN.

And personally think it's DIFFERENT between Kenny Atkinson and Jeremy.
Don't think as a rookie coach, Kenny Atkinson is expected by Brookyln Nets' owner to win all and bring back a NBA Championship trophy and rings. Even sneaking into the playoff is already a FAR STRETCH BONUS !!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:39 am
Posts: 4668Location: NJ/NY Metro AreaJoined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm
lol! Lin has been in the league for 6+ seasons and until now has only missed a handful of games. Has a hamstring injury and suddenly he's "fragile" and/or a "prima donna"...lmao!

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:14 pm
PhilNYC wrote:
lol! Lin has been in the league for 6+ seasons and until now has only missed a handful of games. Has a hamstring injury and suddenly he's "fragile" and/or a "prima donna"...lmao!

YUP.... I just can't buy these ALLEGATIONS of FRAGILE, PRIMA DONNA, FAKED INJURY on a player like Jeremy. :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

As long as my memory carries me, the ONLY TIME that Jeremy broke down in his NBA career so far was that surgery he had on his left knee (because of torn meniscus) back at the height of Linsanity at New York Knicks back at 2012.

The rest were just MINOR STUFF like cold, influensa, tight back..... The previous hamstring was just a strain and the reason why it took a month was only due to Brooklyn Nets management being CAUTIOUS and did not allow Jeremy to resume training/playing too soon.

Offline Profile