<  Jeremy Lin  ~  Jeremy Lin vs Kamba Walker vs Isaiah Thomas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:38 am
User avatarPosts: 4544Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:00 pm
Who is the Best point guard in the Eastern conference? When Lin had his break out season with the Knicks and Creating Linsanity. The other 2 were still playing in high school. Yet by now the other 2 have surpassed Lin in stats and all-star appearances. Thomas is a midget at only 5'7" and Walker is only 5'9" so How is it possilble those 2 can surpass Lin given how far ahead Lin was back in 2012 during Linsanity.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:00 pm
cambo canadian at least get the terminology right

his name is Koomba Wookie. not kamba walko

and in 20012 he was not in high school he was in pre-elementary but still able to dunk at 3 foot 2 because of always bet on black & canto spam post jayz drake kanye

and Isaiah Thomas retired in 1994

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:07 am
User avatarPosts: 4895Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:39 am
I know Lin and Kemba Walker played against each other in college because I created Lin's first ever highlight video which got me a ton of youtube hits. The game was when Lin was a senior for Harvard while Kemba was a junior for UCONN.

I think Kemba has improved alot the past 2 seasons and he's having an all-star like season this year.

Isaiah Thomas is one of those pesky midget point guards and he's putting up big numbers this year as well.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:48 am
User avatarPosts: 4544Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:00 pm
yaominginfohere wrote:
I know Lin and Kemba Walker played against each other in college because I created Lin's first ever highlight video which got me a ton of youtube hits. The game was when Lin was a senior for Harvard while Kemba was a junior for UCONN.

I think Kemba has improved alot the past 2 seasons and he's having an all-star like season this year.

Isaiah Thomas is one of those pesky midget point guards and he's putting up big numbers this year as well.

Isaiah Thomas can't even dunk. He's a midget. There should be a requirement to make the all star team. If you can't dunk you can't be an all star.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:19 pm
Posts: 4802Location: NJ/NY Metro AreaJoined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm
ko_xinga wrote:
Who is the Best point guard in the Eastern conference? When Lin had his break out season with the Knicks and Creating Linsanity. The other 2 were still playing in high school. Yet by now the other 2 have surpassed Lin in stats and all-star appearances. Thomas is a midget at only 5'7" and Walker is only 5'9" so How is it possilble those 2 can surpass Lin given how far ahead Lin was back in 2012 during Linsanity.

FYI - Lin and Walker played against each other in college.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ2mng5e95w

Offline Profile YIM