<  Jeremy Lin  ~  Preseason Game #2 Thread - 10/08/2016 - BKN Nets @ NY Knicks

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:12 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
natedogg22 wrote:
I don't buy that sh!t the coach just wanted to rest veteran players....Carmelo didn't get bench tonight. Wade didn't get bench tonite. Paul George didn't get bench tonite. Curry didn't get bench yesterday. There has to be some bad blood sh!t between Camo and Lin or some sh!t like that. Lin coulda just play like 10 minutes or whatever. BS nigga politics!! Fcuk BLM!!! Asian Lives Matter!!

LOL !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you read WHAT I posted ???
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Do the players you mentioned EVER play for San Antonio Spurs under Gregg Popovich ?? Even in regular season matches, Gregg Popovich would DNP GDP (Ginobili, Duncan, Parker) to let them rest.

Sean Marks (Brooklyn Nets General Manager) and Kenny Atkinson (Brooklyn Nets Head Coach) had all come from San Antonio Spurs, and had worked for Gregg Popovich, and learnt/inherited his basketball philosophy.

Personally don't think it's about BLM, but rather PHM, i.e. Players' Health Matters !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:35 am
wahahahaha, the New York Knicks is just the farm team for the CBA.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:52 am
Posts: 4802Location: NJ/NY Metro AreaJoined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm
pryuen wrote:
natedogg22 wrote:
I don't buy that sh!t the coach just wanted to rest veteran players....Carmelo didn't get bench tonight. Wade didn't get bench tonite. Paul George didn't get bench tonite. Curry didn't get bench yesterday. There has to be some bad blood sh!t between Camo and Lin or some sh!t like that. Lin coulda just play like 10 minutes or whatever. BS nigga politics!! Fcuk BLM!!! Asian Lives Matter!!

LOL !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you read WHAT I posted ???
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Do the players you mentioned EVER play for San Antonio Spurs under Gregg Popovich ?? Even in regular season matches, Gregg Popovich would DNP GDP (Ginobili, Duncan, Parker) to let them rest.

Sean Marks (Brooklyn Nets General Manager) and Kenny Atkinson (Brooklyn Nets Head Coach) had all come from San Antonio Spurs, and had worked for Gregg Popovich, and learnt/inherited his basketball philosophy.

Personally don't think it's about BLM, but rather PHM, i.e. Players' Health Matters !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I actually think that it was a move to keep pressure off JLin because of the media attention particularly after Melo's "believe it or not" comments. No need to put him thru that for a preseason game. Scola could definitely use the rest since he had a full summer with the Olympics...

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:06 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
PhilNYC wrote:

I actually think that it was a move to keep pressure off JLin because of the media attention particularly after Melo's "believe it or not" comments. No need to put him thru that for a preseason game. Scola could definitely use the rest since he had a full summer with the Olympics...

Well, Jeremy told reporters that Atkinson told him that it's PRE-PLANNED that 2 players will take rest in turn in the pre-season games. It's Jeremy and Scola this time, 2 other players next, and then another 2 players next and so forth, and it had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Carmelo Anthony's Believe It Or Not comments on Friday.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:10 am
User avatarPosts: 2329Location: Brooklyn, NYJoined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 5:17 pm
yes, it's pre-season and it was pre-planned. unlike the lakers-spurs game

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:30 pm
Posts: 4802Location: NJ/NY Metro AreaJoined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm
pryuen wrote:
PhilNYC wrote:

Well, Jeremy told reporters that Atkinson told him that it's PRE-PLANNED that 2 players will take rest in turn in the pre-season games. It's Jeremy and Scola this time, 2 other players next, and then another 2 players next and so forth, and it had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Carmelo Anthony's Believe It Or Not comments on Friday.

Of course he said that...it's not like he's going to say "Yeah, coach decided to keep the pressure off me by not playing against the Knicks in preseason". Maybe it was pre-planned and wasn't affected by Melo's recent comment, but IMHO it's highly likely that Atkinson chose this game to give JLin off very much because he knew that it would keep some pressure off him.

Offline Profile YIM