Author Message

<  Jeremy Lin  ~  Game Thread #49 -- 02/03/2016 - CLE Cavaliers @ CHA Hornets

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:11 am
Posts: 1463Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:49 pm
I agree. I'm just saying.

PhilNYC wrote:
directshoot wrote:
Many ppl think Lin's problem is he can't play consistently.
It's like you have sex with a woman and you can give her climax, but only once, not multiple times....


It's actually nothing like that.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:13 am
Posts: 1463Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:49 pm
Do you ever play basketball? Do you know usually it's only one person who controls the ball in his hand?
And this is particularly true in US. Europe and even China play the real team basketball. Here, nobody cares. Whoever gets the ball in his hand will NOT pass.


pryuen wrote:
PhilNYC wrote:
directshoot wrote:
Many ppl think Lin's problem is he can't play consistently.

It's like you have sex with a woman and you can give her climax, but only once, not multiple times....


It's actually nothing like that.


YUP....NOT EVEN CLOSE !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Jeremy's career had sort of been screwed by the POISON PILL offer from Houston Rockets,
and throughout the past 3 seasons (2 seasons with Houston Rockets and 1 season with LA Lakers), he had to play alot of time out of his comfort zone WITHOUT BALL CONTROL in his hands alongside James Harden and Kobe Bryant, as well as play under 2 INEPT Head Coaches (Kevin McHale and Byron Scott ) that don't know HOW to use him PROPERLY or I should say how to balance out the ball control issue between Jeremy as a point guard with those 2 ball-hogging shooting guards.

As a matter of fact, in his tenure with Houston Rockets or LA Lakers,
Jeremy shone in quite a number of matches playing IN ABSENCE OF James Harden or Kobe Bryant but with FULL BALL CONTROL that he could organize and orchestrate offense FREELY.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:13 am
Posts: 4646Location: NJ/NY Metro AreaJoined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm
directshoot wrote:
I agree. I'm just saying.

PhilNYC wrote:
directshoot wrote:
Many ppl think Lin's problem is he can't play consistently.
It's like you have sex with a woman and you can give her climax, but only once, not multiple times....


It's actually nothing like that.


Do you often say stuff that you disagree with?


Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:15 am
Posts: 4646Location: NJ/NY Metro AreaJoined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm
directshoot wrote:
Do you ever play basketball? Do you know usually it's only one person who controls the ball in his hand?
And this is particularly true in US. Europe and even China play the real team basketball. Here, nobody cares. Whoever gets the ball in his hand will NOT pass.


pryuen wrote:
PhilNYC wrote:

It's actually nothing like that.


YUP....NOT EVEN CLOSE !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Jeremy's career had sort of been screwed by the POISON PILL offer from Houston Rockets,
and throughout the past 3 seasons (2 seasons with Houston Rockets and 1 season with LA Lakers), he had to play alot of time out of his comfort zone WITHOUT BALL CONTROL in his hands alongside James Harden and Kobe Bryant, as well as play under 2 INEPT Head Coaches (Kevin McHale and Byron Scott ) that don't know HOW to use him PROPERLY or I should say how to balance out the ball control issue between Jeremy as a point guard with those 2 ball-hogging shooting guards.

As a matter of fact, in his tenure with Houston Rockets or LA Lakers,
Jeremy shone in quite a number of matches playing IN ABSENCE OF James Harden or Kobe Bryant but with FULL BALL CONTROL that he could organize and orchestrate offense FREELY.


GSW average 29 assists per game.


Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:56 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
PhilNYC wrote:
directshoot wrote:
Do you ever play basketball? Do you know usually it's only one person who controls the ball in his hand?

And this is particularly true in US. Europe and even China play the real team basketball. Here, nobody cares. Whoever gets the ball in his hand will NOT pass.


GSW average 29 assists per game.


And even in Charlotte Hornets, the player with the MOST NUMBER of assists per game is NOT Kemba Walker (ONLY 5.0 apg) BUT Nicolas Batum (averaging 5.4 apg). Alot of time Walker and Batum shared ball control, had MORE USAGE% of the ball and had more shot attempts !!!


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 5 of 5
45 posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum