<  Jeremy Lin  ~  Game Thread #42 -- 01/20/2016 - CHA Hornets @ OKC Thunder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:54 pm
User avatarPosts: 4524Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:00 pm
yaominginfohere wrote:
So, am I like the only Lin fan who has noticed this? Lin rarely gets any foul calls in his favor from BLACK refs. This game against the Thunder is another good example of it. The calls Lin got were from the white female ref and the bald white ref. The black ref, didn't make any calls for Lin even though in some cases he was supposed to be the one to make the call since he is in the part of the court to make those calls.

I've been tracking this over the past 10 games, and in the past 10 games, Lin has gotten NO calls from any of the BLACK refs. In many games where there are TWO black refs, Lin is screwed.

Has anyone else noticed this?

How is the situation with jersey sales? Any blacks buying Lin's jersey? I bet none.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:39 pm
User avatarPosts: 4764Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:39 am
ko_xinga wrote:
How is the situation with jersey sales? Any blacks buying Lin's jersey? I bet none.

That would probably never happen. I never saw a black guy wear a Yao Ming jersey either. On the contrary... bunch of Asians would buy jerseys of black players. (although i'm not one of them)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:52 pm
User avatarPosts: 4524Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:00 pm
yaominginfohere wrote:
ko_xinga wrote:

That would probably never happen. I never saw a black guy wear a Yao Ming jersey either. On the contrary... bunch of Asians would buy jerseys of black players. (although i'm not one of them)

Sarah Palin bought lin s jersey. I seen some Samoans, Pacific islanders wearing lins jersey. Also saw a Hispanic wearing lins nyk jersey once.

Offline Profile