<  Jeremy Lin  ~  Kobe to Clarkson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:26 am
User avatarPosts: 12437Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:27 pm
PhilNYC wrote:
Dr. No wrote:
PhilNYC wrote:
So are you blaming Kobe's racist remark on Roy Hibbert?
u understand what background info are, no ?

Yes, I do. It's to provide context. In this context, it appears that you are trying to blame Hibbert for Kobe's racism.

ur taking this locker-room humor / jock talk out of context, no?
    Hibbert has introduced some new slangs (based on Carribean collloquiallism) to his Laker team mates, who have blended them in their locker-room humor / jock talk.
what did u expect from locker-room humor / jock talk :?:

btw

where was ur righteous indignation when bigoted authoritarians like Trump / Putin
    spewing their racist rants ?
    • The fake-haired one bashing Mexicans, Chinese, blacks and Muslims) and
    • Putin bashing Obama's racial background, Muslims and other non-whites living in Russia

Last edited by Dr. No on Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:37 am
Posts: 4646Location: NJ/NY Metro AreaJoined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm
Dr. No wrote:
PhilNYC wrote:
Yes, I do. It's to provide context. In this context, it appears that you are trying to blame Hibbert for Kobe's racism.

Hibbert has introduced some new slangs (based on Carribean collloquiallism) to his Laker team mates, who have blended them in their locker-room humor / jock talk.

So "jock talk" can't be racist?

Quote:
btw

where was ur righteous indignation when
      bigoted authoritarians like Trump (basher of Mexicans, Chinese, blacks and Muslims) and Putin (basher of Obama's racial background, Muslims and other non-whites living in Russia) spewing their racist rants ?

My righteous indignation was on another board. I mostly post about JLin and sports on this board.

I hate Trump. I hate Hillary. If either of these people become our President, we are doomed.

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:42 am
PhilNYC wrote:
Dr. No wrote:
PhilNYC wrote:

u answer ur own question :!:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:02 pm
Dr. Moranus wrote:

btw

where was ur righteous indignation when bigoted authoritarians like Trump / Putin
    spewing their racist rants ?
    • The fake-haired one bashing Mexicans, Chinese, blacks and Muslims) and
    • Putin bashing Obama's racial background, Muslims and other non-whites living in Russia

lol this canto

bending over backwards to defend his Masters and prove himself canto

btw how is this canto Moranus who dismisses Bryant's inane racism any different from boat whom he continually criticizes for dismissing Trump's racism?
    • The fake-American Moranus still unable to internalize basic American tenets of LOGIC and reverts to his canto roots to illogically blame a small Caribbean country's history of non-slavery for a rapist's bigotry towards asianz

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:22 pm
bat's post captures the essence of Tammy
battousai wrote:
wow, someone must of woke up on wrong side of the bed or was badly abused as a child. its ok to let go of your anger.

However, just because there is no moderator on this foum doesnt mean you get to run your mouth like a 6 yr old.

name calling all you want all day, it doesnt hurt anyone here. you are the only lonely soul that get stuck with a problematic childhood.

And, no you do this on other forums as well to other posters. So dont think this is just an issue on this BBS.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:16 pm
Posts: 4646Location: NJ/NY Metro AreaJoined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm
Dr. No wrote:
PhilNYC wrote:
Dr. No wrote:

u answer ur own question :!:

I want to hear your answer.

Offline Profile YIM