<  Jeremy Lin  ~  Game Thread #3 -- 11/1/2015 - ATL Hawks @ CHA Hornets

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:00 pm
Posts: 4646Location: NJ/NY Metro AreaJoined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm
directshoot wrote:
You don't have to meet Lin face to face to be brainwashed.

Again, Hornets is garbage. Don't root for it. It's dangerous from my previous experience.

Ok...so what did he brainwash me to be? I've always been positive about the teams I root for, so that wasn't him.

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:23 pm
directshoot wrote:
And to be honest, it's highly likely a loss! At every position, Bulls is better than Hornets.

I think the coach may leave the position soon if he can't win this game and the trip to the West.

How'd that work out for you?

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:36 am
directshoot wrote:
Jordan and Cho give Lamb a 3-yr 21M contract. Big deal! They are gonna rely on Walker& Lamb combo in the future. They believe Lamb is the next James Harden. If that's true, obviously it's a nightmare for Lin again.

Just though we could revisit this...

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:57 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
PhilNYC wrote:
directshoot wrote:
Jordan and Cho give Lamb a 3-yr 21M contract. Big deal! They are gonna rely on Walker& Lamb combo in the future. They believe Lamb is the next James Harden. If that's true, obviously it's a nightmare for Lin again.

Just though we could revisit this...

DirectSh!!!!T is PROBABLY RIGHT that Jeremy Lamb's style is just like ISO Beard that he SUX in defense, and played SELFISH and TOO MUCH ISO heroball.

I don't think I've seen Kemba Walker played AS BAD AS he was in the loss to Toronto Raptors in the 4Q, when he played alongside Jeremy Lamb,just contained to be SCORELESS for a full stretch of 8 minutes when the game was on the line.

This NEVER HAPPENED when Kemba Walker had the other Jeremy playing alongside him. The other Jeremy is a CONSUMMATE SELFLESS team player that is willing to sacrifice his own stats just to make his team mates better and help his team win..... BUT that Jeremy just happened NOT to be Jeremy Lamb !!!

Offline Profile