<  Jeremy Lin  ~  Joseph Lin To Turn Professional to Play Overseas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:15 am
User avatarPosts: 15804Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:31 pm
Lin's bro is an American product. I'm curious on how well he'll play in Asia. We all see the Chinese coming to the west to get like Lin. However, Jeremy is the exception.

Also niqrokfob ded. ROFL!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:29 pm
User avatarPosts: 2161Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 2:06 pm
tamerlane wrote:
naterock is waiting for the vietnamese fudge packing league

why don't you go eat your own sh!t and die d!ckhead!! I shouldn't have f*cked your mother to create you.... :twisted: :mrgreen:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:56 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

It's CONFIRMED !!! :shock: :shock:

Joseph Lin is now officially a Fubon Braves,
formerly Taiwan Beer, but now endorsed by Fubon Life Insurance and Nike. It will be a contract for 2 years. No details about his salary, but estimated to be around 6-figures in NTD per month (1 USD = ~ 30 NTD). So he could be making ~ US$ 10K per month (assuming the 6-figures is in low end of 300K NTD).

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:49 am
Posts: 4802Location: NJ/NY Metro AreaJoined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm
What's with that haircut?

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:24 pm
User avatarPosts: 2161Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 2:06 pm
He looks like a douche bag!! This guy is ugly and his look bothers me.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:19 am
User avatarPosts: 4895Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:39 am
Malorkayel wrote:
Lin's bro is an American product. I'm curious on how well he'll play in Asia. We all see the Chinese coming to the west to get like Lin. However, Jeremy is the exception.

Also niqrokfob ded. ROFL!

There's been some American-born Vietnamese who plays in the ASEAN League for the Saigon Heat. They're not productive stats-wise... because the foreign expat black players play most of the minutes and shoot most of the baskets.

...Kinda like the CBA.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:03 am
User avatarPosts: 368Location: University of Texas, HOOK EM'Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 1:31 pm
Will we finally see both J Lins suit up for the Chinese Taipei national team??

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:33 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
simeon wrote:
Will we finally see both J Lins suit up for the Chinese Taipei national team??

Well, it's EASIER for them to suit up for Chinese Taipei, cos unlike China which forbids DUAL NATIONALITY, Chinese Taipei allows expats who had stayed and played in Taiwan for 3 years to represent Chinese Taipei and continue owning 2 passports, just like the case of Quincy Davis.

And I think I read somewhere that Jeremy said his biggest wish is before he retires from professional basketball, he wants to be playing professional basketball together with his Baby Lin as his team mate on the
SAME TEAM REGARDLESS of which league in the world.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:38 pm
They should be playing for Yao Ming's Shanghai team, a much bigger market.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:21 am

Joseph Lin showed that he might be able to survive/thrive in the Super Basketball League of Taiwan.

He played his first professional game for Fubon Braves in SBL Summer League vs the defending champions Pure Youth Construction yesterday.

Joseph Lin played the starting point guard. Even though Pure Youth Construction managed to lead by double-digits by mid 2Q, led by Joseph, Fubon Braves cut the deficits to only 5 points by half time.

Then Joseph Lin took over in scond half to lead the Braves to eventually won by 84 ~ 69.

Joseph Lin scored 19 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assists and 4 steals.

His mother and maternal grandmother were there at the courtside raving support for Baby Lin !!

Offline Profile