<  Jeremy Lin  ~  Preseason Game Thread #2-- HOU Rockets @ IND Pacers

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:20 pm
User avatarPosts: 15804Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:31 pm
Also, Filipinos and all people from Asia don't consider themselves "Asians".

Asians are only as a demographics in USA and in Europe and European Asians are Indian.

Example: People in China don't lump themselves with Japanese and Indians.

You don't know jack sht when you talk about "Asians" as they're most likely Americans you dumb FOB moranus.

The Filipinos Lin fans are just that... they're Jeremy Lin fans. They owe him nothing because his parents are from Taiwan.

Niqq to hang himself again. Go back to clutchfaps and suck dcks.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:49 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Malorkayel wrote:

Also, Jeremy posted better stats than Beverley while playing with the bench. LOL.

Dwight Howard played his all time low.... haha.

EXACTLY !!!

There is SO LITTLE that Patrick Beverley showed as the starting point guard OTHER THAN bringing the ball up the half court, and then dumped it to James Harden, and let James Harden handled the rock for his heroball iso; he just waited at the corner for his 3-pointer snipers. Very little penetration into the lane to create opportunities for his team mates.

There was NO CHEMISTRY WHATSOEVER between him and Dwight Howard or Dwight Howard with James Harden, resulting in Dwight Howard playing an EXTREMELY BAD game with only 9 points (4/11 FG% 1/4 FT%), 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 4 turnovers, 1 block shot and 5 fouls.

EFFICIENCY WISE, Jeremy was BETTER. Patrick Beverley played 3 MORE minutes than Jeremy, but ended up with lesser rebounds and assists than Jeremy. Also all the bench team mates particularly Donatas Motiejunas and Omri Casspi benefited from Jeremy's presence, with Jeremy tirelessly penetrating into the lane, either creating opportunities for his team mates, or scored for himself, or drew fouls from his defenders for free throws (Jeremy was 100% (8/8 ) on his free throws).

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:42 am
nig wrote:
hey, look who posted on clutchflaps. It's retardurkel's twin brother!

NBA used Jlin to promote the preseason game in Asia, then made him coming off bench for the FIRST time in the FIRST preseason game in Asia. What a joke!!!
Clearly the Houston Rockets don't give a sh** about how their Asian fan would feel...
No matter what the reason they may use, that's just how I felt from yesterday's game....

ROFL Asians b mad

lol this is nig's actual post

first of all he says "asians" are mad when he himself is his canto

if you go back to 2004, nig is pissed and posting here on YMM how "all the non-asians have left" because that's a major source of shame for him.

second, he posts crap from his favorite site by quoting random ******, I guess saying that post is crappy?

grats he just went out of his way to say that he thinks the posts on his favorite site is ******

interrupt 3 smiley to post a bunch of self-hating ******

1) he's mad about "asians"

2) his favorite website he obsesses over has ****** posts

gj? this is what you get when you have a his canto trying to engage in invective... a bunch of ****** how everything he does is inadequate

nig you realize that joining the FOBs and hicks and crying about "asians" doesn't make you any less asian right? in fact it makes you a whole lot more typical his canto.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:55 am
preseason is 0 accountability for McHale. even if they lose or players play badly in groupings no one other than morons on a fan blog or board will give a ******

as for the reaction of Houston bubba and tyrone that's Houston fans. obviously McHale is intent on giving Beverley and Canaan more than fair opportunity to win a job, which is what I have said since the draft. even in that first preseason game I didn't watch Beverley played more than Lin and Canaan got minutes

but any team with Pat Beverley at PG isn't going to win ******. if they had brains Houston messageboard idiots would be pissed about McHale playing Beverley but they're more busy being happy that Chinamen in the Philippines aren't getting to see Lin play.

this is what Houston is. I mean ppl were shocked idiots went to Matt Schaub's home when they did the same ****** to Yao years ago. Houston is a dumb city

as for "Asians" generally it's true but it's changing, due to the influence of America over the past decade. at least in English. you can hear "Asian" now sometimes in the UK to mean East Asian now, as opposed to the traditional use as Indian (although "Oriental" is still used) and unlike even 10 years ago you will hear ppl in Korea and Japan use the term "Asian"

it's a totally random thing but ppl will just use whatever is programmed. I mean you have dumb college kids who actually feel affinity towards South Asian Indians and Pakis because some professor lumps them in with Chinese and Japanese.... nevermind that Northeast China has more in common with fictional Borat and Native Americans than Indians who are Caucasians and australoids

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:00 am
There is a bunch of people posting on clutchfaps today. They first out themselves as "asian" and then pledge their loyalty to the Rockets, and not Jeremy.

I find that funny as sht.

Sad as it may sound, that is some canto sht. Leftover from the colonial mentality.

First sentence is to bring up race, and then proceed to talk about race not being an issue with the team. EL le EL

I am (my race), but I want you (not my race) guys to know that I support you 100%.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:36 pm
Taking a completely dispassionate view about the world of sports, it's pretty normal that McHale would play the other guys at point since PG is specifically a position that McHale has problems with. In other words McHale honestly doesn't think Lin is the solution. If this were say a college team or legit sport that sort of rotating the roster to probe the potential lineups by the coach makes perfect sense. I mean if you're not going to kick the tires during preseason when would you do it?

but of course this isn't a real sport it's the NBA where coaches, refs and the media give berth to personalities and no one is going to bench anyone accorded any sort of respect. McHale obviously just thinks there's no consequences for screwing over Lin in the conventional NBA sense of a player mouthing off and ESPN going bonkers over the disrespect

It is in fact strange that he would sit Lin, at the most you'd think he'd start Lin then give Bev all the minutes. every single convention in the NBA indicates that a player as high profile like Lin, paid like Lin who played as he played the previous game wouldn't be benched on a trip solely instigated by THAT PLAYER'S presumed popularity in the region. In that light it seems like it can only be a deliberate message to the other players... "I can bench Lin even in his homeland of the Philippines, you guys show up Lin and I'm going to give you a push." Sort of a petty little political play by the coach trying to aggrandize his authority in a league that's so ****** up that the players are the ones with power and the coaches the ones who pull rebellious stunts to see how far he can push it

it's clear to see how McHale got to this point. he can't start Beverley the first game but he gives him more minutes than Lin to show something. he plays okay except his +/- sucks. but even this shortcoming McHale can use as cover. "Bev played pretty good... maybe playing with the 2nd unit and not starting the game hurt his +/-. It's only fair to the boy to let him show what he can do with the first unit. Jeremy isn't going anywhere. It's preseason. He will understand, it's best for the team. We're trying to win games here Jeremy. Don't be greedy Jeremy. Be an ambassador for the Rockets here in your country"

McHale is a sneaky little ******. he's a ***** covering minimally competent middle management type... everything is ***** covering. he doesn't have the juice to stop the front office from dumping a huge payday on Lin even after he convinced them to cut him the year before, so he's undermining him in little ways so he can be right, trying to somehow get his own guys in. in a way it's sad for McHale that he has to play Lin instead of giving the minutes to someone else he believes in, or thinks could be better for the team. but that's what you get when you're a ******, retirement-punching, coattail riding POS coach who sucks at your job.

if in fact Lin isn't a good fit for the team then that's one thing. but it's LOL that everyone who works with the team like Olajuwon looks at Lin and Howard and Harden and is like "okay this is good. no brainer you run with this." yet McHale is over in his corner all pissed off. you'd think it very unlikely that a coach could ****** up something that evident but McHale is ****** enough that you wonder if he is actually going to ****** ****** up again this year because he's so fixated on trying to "find a PG" instead of playing Jeremy Lin

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:43 pm
Malorkayel wrote:
There is a bunch of people posting on clutchfaps today. They first out themselves as "asian" and then pledge their loyalty to the Rockets, and not Jeremy.

I find that funny as sht.

Sad as it may sound, that is some canto sht. Leftover from the colonial mentality.

First sentence is to bring up race, and then proceed to talk about race not being an issue with the team. EL le EL

I am (my race), but I want you (not my race) guys to know that I support you 100%.

ur just mad that ur not one of the good ones like nig and Moranus

nig is such a loyal canto that he's going to bring posts from clutch over to here to demonstrate his loyalty to walmart on TWO FORUMS.

meanwhile Moranus is pretty sure that McHale has forgotten more than you will every know (which if you think about it, is saying that McHale has forgotten a huge amount of basketball... which might account for his ****** coaching)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:46 pm
haha. McHale is a strange cat.

It's interesting that he was always living in the shadow of Larry Bird. Bird is also a better GM than McHale. Probably a better coach too. Maybe he recognize something of himself in Beverley.

Or, it just might be McHale being McHale. he is a strange cat.

McHale in no doubt fcked up playing Lin off the bench in his Asia tour. That's McHale putting his finger in Lin's coffee.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:58 pm
And as for the Moranuses.

It's interesting that they really don't care about what anyone say.

Their concern is all about suffering and the reaction caused by suffering.

Their repeat message is to not protest or show emotion while being abused and suffering. Like somehow that makes you a better person. lol

To them, the person in power is always right. your suffering is your own fault. put up smileys.

You ask them to take risks and make a point, they won't. They really have nothing to talk about. They follow Jeremy and Yao like some carrion. They only know how to communicate using negativity.

This goes beyond canto, maybe they were abused as children?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:04 pm
who knows? he's a ****** coach that's pretty much the beginning and the end

the funny thing is Houston talked no end of ****** about JVG and Adelman who are both excellent coaches but McHale is just the right amount of stupid for them to think he cool

there's definitely something to him constantly tinkering trying to "find the PG of the future" in all these players. some weird Munchausen/Caine Mutiny ****** going on and Kevin McHale is going to get to the bottom of it

Offline Profile