<  Jeremy Lin  ~  Houston Rockets off season trades and moves.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:26 pm
User avatarPosts: 15529Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:31 pm
Quote:
So, with the emergence of Patrick Beverley, it's now a viable option for the Rockets to trade away Lin this off season for salary cap space.

As the cap space is structured right now, Rockets will need to shed either T. Robinson $4 mil, or the equivalent sum to sign a max contract free agent.

Personally, I would hate to see Lin get moved around again, but we have to be realistic here. Morey never saw Lin as a permanent piece and he has a habit of throwing players around.

Rockets are also having trouble selling out even playoff games.

Lin fans should be mentally prepared.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:29 pm
Posts: 8230Location: GuangxiJoined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:14 pm
wouldnt mind lin getting traded cuz dont really want him to be on the rox just like yao ming was. :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:35 pm
Maybe Jeremy Lin will be traded and Yi Jianlian will join the Rockets instead.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:13 pm
User avatarPosts: 321Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:07 pm
The idiots at clutch faps is really blaming Lin for the loss. One posters also mention that linsanity happen last year because Lin had melo. They dont even have their facts straight because melo was injured and out when linsanity happened. I really do hope he gets traded out of houston, then rox starts sucking from that point on. I've never seen a player in their own team gets criticize like Lin does. The rox definitely dont deserve him.

I do look at the knicks forum and some of the posters there that occasionally follow the rockets do agreed that either lin has to be traded or mcfail has to be fire because he doesn't see him or use him as a legitimate PG.

At this point, it is a possibility that Lin's path can be something similar to Yi Jianlian.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:01 pm
User avatarPosts: 2682Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 2:48 pm
Lin has zero trade value and his stock has plummeted. U can blame the injury or whatever but he went from above-avg PG w/all-star potential to not belonging on an nba hardwood. I doubt Morey can ******* another team into taking him..

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:25 pm
User avatarPosts: 15529Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:31 pm
Lin's contract still has 2 years left on it. Either way, it's not the end of the world for the Rockets to keep Lin. It's not like he's a negative asset. It does mean that Lin will have to learn a different skill set. Something similar to what Fisher does. Lin has the potential to be a good 3pt shooter.

The big players in this season's free agency is Dwight Howard, Chris Paul and Josh Smith. Iggy and Jennings are restricted free agents.

Both Dwight and CP3's teams got eliminated in the first round. People are starting to call Blake Griffin a fake superstar.

2013 draft is at June 27, we won't have to wait long to see things in motion.

As for the haters, they are emotional stunted and will shtpost for the next couple of weeks. It will take a bit of time before they're corralled.

notice how nig said just last week that Lin could be packaged for a superstar. lol, now he shtposting that he has zero value. thelolz.

shtposting is like monkeys that throw feces everywhere, hoping something sticks and stinking everything up.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:59 am
User avatarPosts: 2237Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:42 am
People from Realgm put all blames on Lin. I don't even bother to look at the forum much anymore (don't wana get high blood pressure). Harden often looks lost and kept jacking up shot, he should take a lot blames if they are really serious about finding faults. Anyways, I hope Lin can still stay at the Rockets and develop better chemistry with harden and everyone else providing that Harden can be a little less selfish sometimes. That hero basketball is not gonna work if they want to compete in the future.

I noticed the big difference in this game and the last game for Durant is that he did more smart passes to his teammates and not rely solely on shooting the ball.

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:32 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
victorhe wrote:
People from Realgm put all blames on Lin. I don't even bother to look at the forum much anymore (don't wana get high blood pressure). Harden often looks lost and kept jacking up shot, he should take a lot blames if they are really serious about finding faults. Anyways, I hope Lin can still stay at the Rockets and develop better chemistry with harden and everyone else providing that Harden can be a little less selfish sometimes. That hero basketball is not gonna work if they want to compete in the future.

I noticed the big difference in this game and the last game for Durant is that he did more smart passes to his teammates and not rely solely on shooting the ball.

Well, NOT SURE WHY basketball fans are still visiting SUCH ******** forum like RealGM. I quit posting/visting that site 6 to 7 years ago.

For a young and inexperienced team like the Rockets, they did
TREMENDOUSLY WELL ALREADY in the playoff, when ALMOST EVERY ANALYST predicted a CLEAN SWEEP.

To think about it, IF NOT for some selfish ISO/HEROBALL of James Harden down in the stretch of Game 2, and that lucky bounce (3-pointer) of Kevin Durant in Game 3, the Rockets could have sprung a surprise upset win on the more experienced Oklahoma City Thunders, #1 team of the Western Conference.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:05 am
to think that if Lin's play didn't drop from 3rd-tier PG to not belonging in the nba, we could have sprung a surprise upset on the more experienced OKC Thunder. Oh wait, Lin was a non-factor and we actually played better without him! what does that say about our above-avg PG with all-star potential?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:21 am
rofl Chron.com has a poll to grade each Rocket player's performance for the season, Lin got a C. Last I remember, a C grade on my report card doesn't mean average or..gasp...above-avg (LOF retardurkel rating system). Just proves again I'm right and fall in with the majority regarding what I said that he's just 3rd-tier and mediocre. But noooo in YMM where Pryuen is considered an basketball expert and "all black nba players hate lin" is accepted, retardurkel wins the LOF dumb-arse award for anointing Lin as an above-avg PG w/all-star potential. This makes Steve Kerr look like executive of the year and Felton top 5 nba HOF rofl

Offline Profile