Author Message

<  The Olympics  ~  China vs Germany

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:51 pm
User avatarPosts: 4321Location: Harvard MedJoined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:48 pm
NADman wrote:
nig1 wrote:
Yi Jianlian is the game MVP. His effort on both sides really fired up the rest of his teammates. Yi & Sun set the tone for the game, great game guys.


Is your country Vietnam EVER going to produce a player in the NBA? :lol: :lol:

Keep talking. You're embarrassing yourself and your country. Got pho?! NOT!



Ummm...wtf dude? Seriously, wtf? :? :roll:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:56 pm
Posts: 1565Location: San Diego & HangzhouJoined: Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:15 am
temuchin wrote:
NADman wrote:
nig1 wrote:
Yi Jianlian is the game MVP. His effort on both sides really fired up the rest of his teammates. Yi & Sun set the tone for the game, great game guys.


Is your country Vietnam EVER going to produce a player in the NBA? :lol: :lol:

Keep talking. You're embarrassing yourself and your country. Got pho?! NOT!


what the ****** are you so glib about? you didn't have anything to do with Yao being in the NBA. The universal randomness that resulted in you being part of a crowd of 1.3 billion doesn't actually give you credit for the man's own accomplishments. unless you're Yao Ming himself and can take rightful pride in being in the NBA, LOL@U for taking credit on behalf of the chinese race

you know at first it was odd that you named yourself after a man's ballsack and every post ended with Ji Jianlian TEABAGGING SOMEONE exclamation exclamation exclamation point. but sadly those turn out to your most quality posts


yes.......that moron needs to stfu. yao doesn't need a fan like that


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:07 pm
Posts: 1565Location: San Diego & HangzhouJoined: Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:15 am
pryuen wrote:
nomad_balla wrote:

pryuen has been poisoned by CCTV commentators who picks on every little mistake of chen jiang hua .


If you know and understand Chinese, you can go and see the comments of numerous Chinese basketball fans on various basketball forums sharing the same opinions: Jonas Kazlauskas, please don't use Chen Jianghua for the rest of this Olympics.

One of the remarks of a Chinese fan rightfully summarized Chen Jainghua's game:

Chen Jianghua is the most persistent player on the national team; he is so persistent that he'll keep dribbling and dribbling until he turns the ball over.


if you would stop listening and reading selective materials maybe you'd understand what's really going on. liu wei is a moron and the whole of china knows it but a few old farts who can't handle a young player making a little mistakes but would tolerate bone headed mistakes from the moron liu wei and all of his short comings. what business does liu wei have taking 3 shots in a row late in the game when germany is making a run. he is a point guard and we have yao, yi, sun yue and zhu who are much better options than him. did all you guys turn a blind eye when liu wei keeps turning it over and getting ripped not because he can't handle the ball? it's a joke all those of you who've never played basketball and totally making a big stand for liu wei. cause if you know basketball, then you'd know the big skill difference and that the decision making of liu wei is totally BS. his approach to his shot is chuck it up there and then start prying. the frequencies of his shots late in the game given his shooting percentage is just sickening. no one wants to live and die by liu wei's shot. everyone would rather have yao is yi taking those crucial shots or even sun yue or zhu. but hey, liu wei is the point man, he makes all the decisions. cause i can't see the coach calling liu wei's number 3 times in a row for 3 pointers late in the game. talk about executing plays and getting the ball to yao. where's the pass that you claim he is so good at with passing to yao?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:11 pm
Posts: 1565Location: San Diego & HangzhouJoined: Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:15 am
NADman wrote:
nig1 wrote:
Yi Jianlian is the game MVP. His effort on both sides really fired up the rest of his teammates. Yi & Sun set the tone for the game, great game guys.


Is your country Vietnam EVER going to produce a player in the NBA? :lol: :lol:

Keep talking. You're embarrassing yourself and your country. Got pho?! NOT!


you are the one embarrassing your country you moron. what dumb fuks we have on this forum. you are worst than the spaniards


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:30 pm
Posts: 1683Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:03 pm
pryuen wrote:
nomad_balla wrote:

pryuen has been poisoned by CCTV commentators who picks on every little mistake of chen jiang hua .


If you know and understand Chinese, you can go and see the comments of numerous Chinese basketball fans on various basketball forums sharing the same opinions: Jonas Kazlauskas, please don't use Chen Jianghua for the rest of this Olympics.

One of the remarks of a Chinese fan rightfully summarized Chen Jainghua's game:

Chen Jianghua is the most persistent player on the national team; he is so persistent that he'll keep dribbling and dribbling until he turns the ball over.


You just pick and chose to read the threads that bash Chen. There's plenty of basketball fans on hoopschina and huanantigers that loves Chen, and understand his situation and supports him. Dont make it sound like the selected few is the majority, just because it supports your bias.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:58 pm
Posts: 319Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:19 am
Chen is sort of a scape goat because other slower guards and forwards can't cover up on defense for him. Sometimes you have to play to understand basketball.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:11 pm
Posts: 1373Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:36 am
pryuen wrote:
nomad_balla wrote:

pryuen has been poisoned by CCTV commentators who picks on every little mistake of chen jiang hua .


If you know and understand Chinese, you can go and see the comments of numerous Chinese basketball fans on various basketball forums sharing the same opinions: Jonas Kazlauskas, please don't use Chen Jianghua for the rest of this Olympics.

One of the remarks of a Chinese fan rightfully summarized Chen Jainghua's game:

Chen Jianghua is the most persistent player on the national team; he is so persistent that he'll keep dribbling and dribbling until he turns the ball over.


they've also been poisoned by CCTV's Captain Hao!! and General Aiya!!! how did they get their play by play jobs??

freaking Liu Wei made that hamman or roller guy look like Bruce Bowen guarding him out there......in the end it was sun yue making the play to get Yi the jumper.........

these backward chinese fans need to stop hating on the young blood/ new school player like Chen
the only reason chinese fans think he handles the ball too much is probably because they've never seen a chinese guy take more than 3-4 dribbles forward without losing the ball


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:36 pm
Posts: 8236Location: GuangxiJoined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:14 pm
robWu wrote:
pryuen wrote:
nomad_balla wrote:

pryuen has been poisoned by CCTV commentators who picks on every little mistake of chen jiang hua .


If you know and understand Chinese, you can go and see the comments of numerous Chinese basketball fans on various basketball forums sharing the same opinions: Jonas Kazlauskas, please don't use Chen Jianghua for the rest of this Olympics.

One of the remarks of a Chinese fan rightfully summarized Chen Jainghua's game:

Chen Jianghua is the most persistent player on the national team; he is so persistent that he'll keep dribbling and dribbling until he turns the ball over.


they've also been poisoned by CCTV's Captain Hao!! and General Aiya!!! how did they get their play by play jobs??

freaking Liu Wei made that hamman or roller guy look like Bruce Bowen guarding him out there......in the end it was sun yue making the play to get Yi the jumper.........

these backward chinese fans need to stop hating on the young blood/ new school player like Chen
the only reason chinese fans think he handles the ball too much is probably because they've never seen a chinese guy take more than 3-4 dribbles forward without losing the ball

didnt liu wei almost lost the game to germany? he screw up big time against spain in crunch time.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:53 pm
Posts: 1373Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:36 am
shokenchi wrote:
robWu wrote:
pryuen wrote:
nomad_balla wrote:

pryuen has been poisoned by CCTV commentators who picks on every little mistake of chen jiang hua .


If you know and understand Chinese, you can go and see the comments of numerous Chinese basketball fans on various basketball forums sharing the same opinions: Jonas Kazlauskas, please don't use Chen Jianghua for the rest of this Olympics.

One of the remarks of a Chinese fan rightfully summarized Chen Jainghua's game:

Chen Jianghua is the most persistent player on the national team; he is so persistent that he'll keep dribbling and dribbling until he turns the ball over.


they've also been poisoned by CCTV's Captain Hao!! and General Aiya!!! how did they get their play by play jobs??

freaking Liu Wei made that hamman or roller guy look like Bruce Bowen guarding him out there......in the end it was sun yue making the play to get Yi the jumper.........

these backward chinese fans need to stop hating on the young blood/ new school player like Chen
the only reason chinese fans think he handles the ball too much is probably because they've never seen a chinese guy take more than 3-4 dribbles forward without losing the ball

didnt liu wei almost lost the game to germany? he screw up big time against spain in crunch time.


damn right he did......he ran the dumbest offense that last quarter........left Roller wide open for a 3 in transition which lucky was in and out.............for some reason he picked up DIrk Nowitzki late in the game, luckily the ref called a traveling on dirk......then he gets bailed out cause Sun Yue ends up making a play for Yi on that last jumper.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:03 am
User avatarPosts: 12439Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:27 pm
Note to PRY:

these 3 plays show low BB IQ on the part of Liu Wei
nomad_balla wrote:
.......
    what business does liu wei have taking 3 shots in a row late in the game when germany is making a run ?

the frequencies of his shots late in the game given his shooting percentage is just sickening. everyone would rather have yao is yi taking those crucial shots or even sun yue or zhu.

talk about executing plays and getting the ball to yao. where's the pass that you claim he is so good at with passing to yao?
slow afoot, turn over-prone and low BB IQ are the reasons why Liu Wei should not run the point


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 21 of 22
216 posts
Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum