<  The Olympics  ~  China vs Germany

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:48 pm
Just watched the game, thought CNT was gonna choke another 10 pt lead into the 4th, Yi made a big shot, but man he left Dirk wide open for the game tieing 3! Absolutely horrible defensive play by Yi on that play, luckily Dirk is a bigger choker than CNT :lol:

So many airballs in this game, even from the usually cool Fangyu. I think I'm off the WSP wagon, I don't want to see him taking anymore fadeaway jumpers like he's Kobe :o

Still going to Yao when he's dead tired is not the strategy to employ in crutial moments, Coach Kauslauskas is a JVG clone.

Good win, now beat Greece and we're talking....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:22 pm
yaozaroni wrote:
ko_xinga wrote:
yaozaroni wrote:
Kaman is going to kill Yao. He gets hyped to play against him and Yao is still hurt. It might get ugly. Germany is going to kill China.

yaozaroni, time for you to suck balls You Faggot. Let's see if you got the balls to show your face here again. Germany going to kill China.

ahahahahahaha

I meant kill them with kindness. :oops:

WTF was yaozaroni doing here? Did you say you would never watch CNT/Yao again?

Spineless people cant keep their words.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:26 pm
The biggest thing I didn't like was that CNT's offence became stagnant in the 4th. It was as if they couldn't run plays, and were beginning to fold under pressure

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:30 pm
I've never been a WSP fan. The only time he looked decent was when he hit the game winning hot against Slovenia. He's more of a streak than spot up shooter. Hes alright against lesser teams but he generally gets outplayed when China plays strong teams. I hope the rumour is true that he gets a contract in Europe. Even a spot up shooter like Wang Bao would have been a better choice; someone that can defend and knock down 3's. It's too bad Xu yongs career is over otherwise he would be a much needed ingredient, just someone that can athletically dominate the Europeans. Against greece they should rest Yao and start running more pick and roles between Sun and Yi. I think China can advance versus Lithuania or Argentina. Almost beating Spain was not a fluke. The thing is it's not like we are down 10 or 15 and making a comeback, we are leading for most of the game and I think it's because of fanstastic coaching.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:41 pm
really pround of CNT's efforts in the recent 3 games.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:52 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
Ping Ni wrote:
yaozaroni wrote:
Kaman is going to kill Yao. He gets hyped to play against him and Yao is still hurt. It might get ugly. Germany is going to kill China.

Lets see how reliable your words are. pepperoni.

HhAHAHA Yaozaroni where r u and your killer Cavemen???

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:00 pm
this game showed the old kaman, he seemed scared to play Yao.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:03 pm
You know if we pulled Hu Wei Dong out of retirement let's say he's around 40 now, he would still perform better than Li Nan and WSP or any SG n the national team other than Sun Yue. That's how patehtic China is at the guard position.

I can bet anyone a bag of fortune cookies on this.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:10 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
Yi was just a dam beast both ends. If the coach actually run plays for him, he'll score more points. Can't blame Zhu this game as the Germans really pressed on him as they know he can shoot. Yao was big as usual. Sun Yue is going to be a lovely player in the NBA. Liu Wei should NEVER LOOK to take a shot EVER. WSP is it me or this guy look more like a Chinese barber than a bball player, only player on the team that looks out of place.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:14 pm
temuchin wrote:
nomad_balla wrote:
pryuen has been poisoned by CCTV commentators who picks on every little mistake of chen jiang hua and never says a word when liu wei goes on and takes three forced shots late in the game while missing badly giving the germans a chance to come back from a double digit deficit. liu wei's TO's are retarded and his shot selection is horrendous. the real problem is liu wei and many on the forum tend to agree that he is a moron.

so you are happy to argue who's cooler: a fag or a homo. both of them are gay

but pryuen's point is that liu might miss those jumpers but that's because he simply sucks at shooting... he isn't FORCING them persay they're good open shots he simply misses

chen is a chucker. he is totally undeveloped. what the ****** is a coach supposed to say when he wades into the paint with no idea what to do and chucks it in the air praying for a 10% chance it'll 1)not get blocked 2)he wont be called for a charge 3)it'll miraculously drop into the basket

Chen obviously has more talent than Liu but it's LMAO for you guys to go after pryuen for having issues with his game THAT ARE IMMEDIATELY EVIDENT

any of you think Chen doesn't chuck? and it's not like the dude can dish to yao either. if you're a coach trying to ring out wins from this team would you honestly play Chen? at least Liu will try to execute the plays you call...

Liu and execute in the same sentence? ahhahaahh did you watch the 4th quarter today?

plus how often does jonas call for a play that involves turning it over? cause if that's what he calls, the liu wei is executing it to perfection.

Offline Profile