<  Yi Jianlian and other Asian NBA players  ~  Why didn't Yi play in Olympic Qualifier?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:41 pm
China got blown out I saw. Is he injured? Or just doesnt feel like it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:57 am
User avatarPosts: 4893Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:39 am
robWu wrote:
China got blown out I saw. Is he injured? Or just doesnt feel like it.

I guess the Olympics don't mean that much to China like it once did because none of the main CBA stars are on the roster... with perhaps just Zhou Qi.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:40 pm
User avatarPosts: 15804Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:31 pm
I think China subtly want to boycott this Nihonjin Oilympics. Because Japan and the Anglo sycophants will boycott the China winter oilypics.

Also, Japs talking sht about holding Chinese hostage in case of war with Taiwan. Jap leadership are fcking crazy...they even burn down their anime studios and their soft power.

But i know nothing...and not really looking forward to this cursed event.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:24 am
User avatarPosts: 4893Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:39 am
So I think China is trending downwards to no longer be the class of basketball in East Asia.
In a couple of years, i think we can expect this kind of ranking in East Asia.

1. Japan
2. Philippines
3. Korea
4. China

I'm leaving out Austraila, Iran, New Zealand and Jordan because they still too good for the oriental-looking players.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:41 am
User avatarPosts: 15804Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:31 pm
Yeah, China no longer care about Basketball...younger generation want to play video games. I mean, come on...they pay this loser Jeremy Lin to play in their loser league.

Maybe they try harder on Futbol.

Only the juice owners in NBA lose out... Nike and Adidas fcked themselves when the banned Xinjiang cotton. What a dumb bish move... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Swallowing all those swords like Hinduck. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote:
I'm leaving out Austraila, Iran, New Zealand and Jordan because they still too good for the oriental-looking players.

BTW Arabs and even juice are also Oriental. This is why they call Persian Rugs as Oriental Rugs. Also, I believe why they stopped calling East Asians oriental...juice were upset they're conflated with Cenk Uiggers.

Offline Profile