<  Yi Jianlian and other Asian NBA players  ~  Yao does not allow Zhou Qi back in CBA mid season

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:34 pm
User avatarPosts: 3042Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:34 am
I only put this is google translate and I asked a few friends to translata but basically that Zhou is not allowed to join CBA with Liaoning as Yao stated that it is against the rules.

Zhou is mentally weak and will end up back in CBA anyway where he is comfortable. He won't do what Ding yanyuhang did and take a big risk, Zhou will take an easy route.

https://sports.sina.cn/cba/2019-01-13/d ... 925.d.html

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:12 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
supraman wrote:
I only put this is google translate and I asked a few friends to translata but basically that Zhou is not allowed to join CBA with Liaoning as Yao stated that it is against the rules.

Zhou is mentally weak and will end up back in CBA anyway where he is comfortable. He won't do what Ding yanyuhang did and take a big risk, Zhou will take an easy route.

https://sports.sina.cn/cba/2019-01-13/d ... 925.d.html

Well THE THING was UNLIKE Ding Yanyuhang who still had a contract with Shandong, and that Shandong had PRE-REGISTERED for Ding that in case Ding is to be shut off from NBA, he can rejoin Shandong AT ANY TIME in the season.

As for Zhou Qi, he must be TOO CONFIDENT
that he could stay in the Rockets that his management team bought out his contract with Xinjiang. Now that he got waived by the Rockets, and since NO TEAM had pre-registered for him, per the new rule that started last season, no team is allowed to sign him back for the remainder of this season.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:06 pm
Yao Ming should change the rules and allow ZQ to play, rather than vacationing in Dubai.

Offline Profile