Author Message

<  Yi Jianlian and other Asian NBA players  ~  Wedding Knots Tied For Zhou Qi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:37 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am


Zhou Qi returned from Houston !!!

And it was revealed that Zhou Qi and his long-time girl friend (an air hostess from Shandong who had been dating with Zhou Qi for the past 6 years) went to the marriage registry in Shenyang of Liaoning Province yesterday to register to become husband and wife. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Image

Image

His girl-friend-to-become-wife later posted her wedding ring on her Weibo.

Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:25 am
User avatarPosts: 3042Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:34 am
hope you are safe in hong kong pryuen


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:43 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
supraman wrote:
hope you are safe in hong kong pryuen


THANKS for the concern.

But I don't live in Hong Kong anymore. I've moved back to this small city in Guangdong Province since 2008 !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:


But anyway, I learnt from my sisters that live in Hong Kong this Mangkhut was REALLY A SUPER TYPHOON, and is the most intense storm in Hong Kong’s recorded history. It just wreaked havoc on Hong Kong and Macau, causing widespread flooding and property damages.

But like the following article in SCMP pointed out, thanks to the intergovernmental cooperation between the observatory officials in mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau, this time there were no human lives lost in both Hong Kong and Macau.

https://www.scmp.com/comment/insight-op ... alue-being

Now the typhoon had landed, and swept across the province of Guangdong, causing havoc in cities of Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Guangzhou, Dongguan,killing 3 in Guangzhou and 1 in Dongguan before moving into the neighbouring Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region last night.

So as the city I live is not along the route of this Super Typhoon Mangkhut, probably life here in my city won't be affected/disrupted much except maybe there could be alot of rain in the next 2 days or so.


ONCE AGAIN, THANKS FOR THE CONCERN.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:56 pm
User avatarPosts: 1132Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:48 pm
why didnt u just tell tinman the truth, that u no longer lived in HK?

urgent personal matters, hahaha


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:57 pm
User avatarPosts: 1132Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:48 pm
why didnt u just tell tinman the truth, that u no longer lived in HK?

urgent personal matters, hahaha


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:26 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
buzzku wrote:
why didnt u just tell tinman the truth, that u no longer lived in HK?

urgent personal matters, hahaha


Image

FVCK YOU 屌你祖宗十八代 !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

If I remembered CORRECTLY Tinman's visit to Hong Kong was BEFORE I moved back to China, but on that few days that Tinman requested for meeting me, I would not be in Hong Kong to entertain him cos I need to attend some urgent personal matters.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST STFU, GTFO AND JUST GO TO DIE ??? YOU ATTENTION-WHORISH PERVERTIC BUZZ-TROLL !!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:44 am
Posts: 18117Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
pryuen wrote:
supraman wrote:
hope you are safe in hong kong pryuen


THANKS for the concern.

But I don't live in Hong Kong anymore. I've moved back to this small city in Guangdong Province since 2008 !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:


But anyway, I learnt from my sisters that live in Hong Kong this Mangkhut was REALLY A SUPER TYPHOON, and is the most intense storm in Hong Kong’s recorded history. It just wreaked havoc on Hong Kong and Macau, causing widespread flooding and property damages.

But like the following article in SCMP pointed out, thanks to the intergovernmental cooperation between the observatory officials in mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau, this time there were no human lives lost in both Hong Kong and Macau.

https://www.scmp.com/comment/insight-op ... alue-being

Now the typhoon had landed, and swept across the province of Guangdong, causing havoc in cities of Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Guangzhou, Dongguan,killing 3 in Guangzhou and 1 in Dongguan before moving into the neighbouring Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region last night.

So as the city I live is not along the route of this Super Typhoon Mangkhut, probably life here in my city won't be affected/disrupted much except maybe there could be alot of rain in the next 2 days or so.


ONCE AGAIN, THANKS FOR THE CONCERN.


pryuen why does he call him tinman?

Southern China clearly prepared way better than those Japanese and Filipinos for typhoons this summer.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:04 pm
User avatarPosts: 1132Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:48 pm
pryuen wrote:
buzzku wrote:
why didnt u just tell tinman the truth, that u no longer lived in HK?

urgent personal matters, hahaha


Image

FVCK YOU 屌你祖宗十八代 !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

If I remembered CORRECTLY Tinman's visit to Hong Kong was BEFORE I moved back to China, but on that few days that Tinman requested for meeting me, I would not be in Hong Kong to entertain him cos I need to attend some urgent personal matters.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST STFU, GTFO AND JUST GO TO DIE ??? YOU ATTENTION-WHORISH PERVERTIC BUZZ-TROLL !!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Image

how would u entertain him if u were in HK?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:12 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
buzzku wrote:

how would u entertain him if u were in HK?



Image

FVCK YOU 屌你祖宗十八代 !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

MIND YOUR OWN FVCKING BUSINESS !!!
:roll: :roll: :roll:

WHY DON'T YOU JUST STFU, GTFO AND JUST GO TO DIE ??? YOU ATTENTION-WHORISH PERVERTIC BUZZ-TROLL !!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:27 am
User avatarPosts: 1132Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:48 pm
pryuen wrote:
buzzku wrote:

how would u entertain him if u were in HK?



Image

FVCK YOU 屌你祖宗十八代 !!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

MIND YOUR OWN FVCKING BUSINESS !!!
:roll: :roll: :roll:

WHY DON'T YOU JUST STFU, GTFO AND JUST GO TO DIE ??? YOU ATTENTION-WHORISH PERVERTIC BUZZ-TROLL !!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Image

Lay gol pok gai hum ga chan, sey sik see gao. Diew lay lo mo chow fa hai. :twisted:


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 1 of 3
21 posts
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
cron