Author Message

<  Yi Jianlian and other Asian NBA players  ~  2019 FIBA Basketball World Cup Asian Qualifiers (11/17~02/19

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:14 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:43 pm
Posts: 18117Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
pryuen wrote:


So without the firepower of Ding Yanyuhang and Zhou Qi, CNT Red team lost 74 ~ 82 to South Korea tonight in the 2019 FIBA World Cup Asian Qualifiers in Shenzhen.

South Korea's newly naturalized black American player Ricardo Ratliffe scored a double-double of 25 points/11 rebounds to lead the South Korean winning the game easily, leading from the whistle, and at one time, 15 points by middle of 4Q.

Image

The young CNT Red Team played pretty well, but was without their shooting touches, missing lots of open look 3-pointers. And the interior players Wang Zhelin or Abudushalamu Abudurexiti could not stop Ricardo Ratliffe dominating down in the low post.

And one thing that puzzled me was that Head Coach Li Nan gave Sun Minghui very little play minutes despite starting him. The point guard/ball handling responsibilities were rotating between Zhao Rui, Fang Shuo and Zhao Jiwei. The offense and flow of the game was okay, but the exterior players missed lots of their shots.


Abudushalamu Abudurexiti was the top scorer and rebounder with 15 points/10 rebounds; Zhao Jiwei 13 points/3 rebounds/2 steals and zero assists; Zhao Rui: 11 points/3 rebounds; Wang Zhelin 9 points/6 rebounds; Liu Zhixian 8 points/2 rebounds/6 assists; Yu Changdong: 7 points/3 rebounds; Fang Shuo: 5 points.



Why lose intentionally, when they can beat the crap out of those pesky Koreans? This would give the kimchi a lot of confidence.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:17 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
superjohn wrote:

Why lose intentionally, when they can beat the crap out of those pesky Koreans? This would give the kimchi a lot of confidence.


LOL !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

They did not lose INTENTIONALLY !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

The Red Team was WITHOUT 2 of their KEY players
.... Zhou Qi and Ding Yanyuhang !!!


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:35 am
Posts: 18117Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
pryuen wrote:
superjohn wrote:

Why lose intentionally, when they can beat the crap out of those pesky Koreans? This would give the kimchi a lot of confidence.


LOL !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

They did not lose INTENTIONALLY !!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

The Red Team was WITHOUT 2 of their KEY players
.... Zhou Qi and Ding Yanyuhang !!!


pryuen this is crazy. Yi Jianlian was in a suit, alongside Yao Ming at the 2008 dinner. They all sit at the court side instead of playing. The red team could not even beat the pesky Koreans.

Why didn't they just send the Olympians team, since the Asian qualifiers are meaningless for China anyway?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:11 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
superjohn wrote:

pryuen this is crazy. Yi Jianlian was in a suit, alongside Yao Ming at the 2008 dinner. They all sit at the court side instead of playing. The red team could not even beat the pesky Koreans.

Why didn't they just send the Olympians team, since the Asian qualifiers are meaningless for China anyway?


LOL !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

WTF
are you SPEWING about ???? :roll: :roll: :roll:

The China Red Team's game with South Korea was back in end June MORE THAN 2 FVCKING MONTHS AWAY from the game against Jordan, i.e. the 10th anniversary celebration/reunion of the 2008 Beijing Olympics national team.

Yi Jianlian was IN USA NOT IN CHINA back in end June, and EVEN IF he was in China, he would not have played, cos he belongs to the BLUE TEAM, and it was the RED TEAM that was playing. :roll: :roll: :roll:

FVCKING CLUELESS IDIOOOOOOOOOT !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:12 am
Posts: 18117Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
wahahahaha, pryuen what I was talking about was actually the game against Jordan. Why didn't Yi Jianlian play? He was there in a suit with Yao Ming wining and dining on lobsters and roast beef.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:24 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
superjohn wrote:
wahahahaha, pryuen what I was talking about was actually the game against Jordan. Why didn't Yi Jianlian play? He was there in a suit with Yao Ming wining and dining on lobsters and roast beef.


Yi Jianlian was exempted from playing cos he is still recuperating/rehabilitating from slight injury, and the Head Coach Du Feng wanted to give more play minutes to players like Ren Junfei and Hu Jinqiu.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:23 pm
Posts: 18117Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
wahahahaha, pryuen why did the CNT lose to Jordon, an inferior team.
Why didn't Yao Ming send Yi Jianlian and Guo Ailun to this latest game?

It looks like the CNT was involved in another incident of pushing and shoveling with these Jordanians.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:06 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
superjohn wrote:
wahahahaha, pryuen why did the CNT lose to Jordon, an inferior team.

Why didn't Yao Ming send Yi Jianlian and Guo Ailun to this latest game?



WHY YOU FVCKING CLUELESS TROLL had to blame EVERYTHING on Yao Ming ??? :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

He is NOT the head coach who took full responsibility for picking his team. :roll: :roll: :roll:

China has automatically qualified
for the 2019 FIBA World Cup, and therefore Head Coach Lin Nan wants to give opportunities to the young players so as to inspect/evaluate their performance before he picks 16 players and eventually the final 12 players for the FIBA World Cup, and therefore he drops Yi Jianlian, Wang Zhelin, Guo Ailun, and includes some other players for these 2 away games against Jordan and Syria.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:24 am
Posts: 18117Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
Just how did the CNT qualified for the Asian Cup and the World Cup, if they are no longer related?


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 9 of 9
90 posts
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
cron