<  Yi Jianlian and other Asian NBA players  ~  Wang Zhelin: I'll Surpass Achievement of All My Predecessors

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:49 pm
User avatarPosts: 1132Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:48 pm
pryuen wrote:
bobliu wrote:

I have watched at least 6 of his CBA games and some clips of his performances at the Nike Summit last year. At an 18 year old boy, he was weak comparing with US top high schoolers but was faster and had an above average jumping ability amongst 18 year old centers.

Well there is NO USE to continue arguing with this STUBBORN @$$ !!! :twisted: :x :evil:

WHY would GENUINE basketball fans NOT BE EXCITED
about a young talented Wang Zhelin that scored 19 points (8/11 FG%) /8 rebounds in 22 minutes over Nerlens Noel who could only score 5 points/4 rebounds with more play minutes in the 2012 Nike Hoop Summit, and decide to find out MORE about him???

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, FORGET IT !!!
:roll:

For our inhouse basketball expert Dr. Moranus, he does not even know WHO THE **** Nerlens Noel is. :roll:

Let me tell you douchebag.

Before his season-ending ACL injury, Kentucky Wildcats Nerlens Noel is predicted to be the #1 Draft Pick of 2013 NBA Draft !!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Nerlens-Noel-6455/

Nerlens Noel will be 19 years old in 1 month's time, 6ft 11 and 215 lbs with 7ft 4 wing span, and is touted as one of the most exciting and athletic centres in recent years. He is currently ranked #1 in Top 100 Prospects of Class 2013 and #2 in NCAA Freshmen of Class 2013.

But Wang Zhelin demolished him, teasing him multiple times with his dazzling footwork and low post skills and completely dominated him and another top centre prospect Kaleb Tarczewski who was held scoreless and with zero rebound.

To our Dr. Moranus, BIG DEAL that Wang Zhelin dominated over the super-athletic and predicted #1 NBA Draft Nerlens Noel.

To him, based on THAT STILL game photo, Wang Zhelin is STILL Mengke Bateer 2.0
(slow-footed, unathletic with zero vertical, played with both feet nailed to the ground, just over-power weaker opponents utilizing his height and weight) DESPITE ALL KINDS OF EVIDENCE (videos, clippages, NBA scout reports, analysts' comments) that Wang Zhelin does not play like a young Mengke Bateer !!!
:roll: :roll: :roll:

wow Zhelin = 2019 #1 pick im sure

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:51 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am

FVCK YOU PERVERIC GRAVE DIGGER 屌你祖宗十八代 ! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

YOU IDIIIIIIIIIIIOT need to be FVCKED/CURSED SEVERAL TIMES A DAY ??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

WHEN CAN YOU STOP TROLLING AND GET OFF MY BACK ??? :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

YOU ANNOYING IDIOTIC PERVERT 极之令人讨厌变态笨七 !!!
:twisted: :evil: :twisted:

EXTREMELY SHIIIIIIIITTY, MEANINGLESS and YAWNFUL 极端无聊 !!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST STFU, GTFO, DROP DEAD AND GO TO HELL, YOU ATTENTION-WHORISH PERVERTIC BUZZ-TROLL !!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:52 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:06 pm
User avatarPosts: 3042Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:34 am
directshoot wrote:

highly doubt it, his not that good and wasted his potential.

Offline Profile