<  Yi Jianlian and other Asian NBA players  ~  Could He Be The Next Chinese Player To Watch In NCAA???

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:28 am
Some of these tall Chinese athletes should play tennis instead. When they serve the tennis ball, even Roger federer cannot handle. Tennis is also more high profle and for Chinese athletes, tennis makes more money than the average Chinese basketball players. Look at those Chinese tennis girls. They won more medals for China and money for themselves.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:17 am
pryuen wrote:
ArcticMonkey2 wrote:
After watching some vids of him on youtube, it looks like he doesn't have a future. He could barely jump 3 inches off the ground. Looks like those fat Chinese center in the CBA who is only able to get stats because of strength.

Well, I beg to differ.

Need he REALLY had to jump very high???

As a centre/power forward, he needs to be nimble, mobile, occupies good low post positions, play defense, good footwork and have mid-range jumpers/3-pointers.

This kid was averaging 54% 2-pointer% 34% 3-pointer%, and 13 FG%, 13.3 rebounds per game, 2.1 assists per game and 2.8 block shots per game.

http://www.maxpreps.com/athletes/s6o4Fl ... en-cai.htm

His team was 24W 5L.....

He was kicking @$$es in a HIGHLY COMPETITIVE AND QUALITY California High School League
that as some genius on this forum said EVEN CBA champion teams like Guangdong Hongyuan Tigers could not compete to advance deep in the playoff.
:roll:

You are just stat watching. Go watch some of his youtube videos. His opponents are midgets, and he could barely jump himself. Does everything very slow, especially on defense. Most of his points, he just over power his opponents.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:53 am
Can you link some of his videos? I looked on Youtube, and the only one I found got taken off.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:14 am
User avatarPosts: 3042Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:34 am
JWang07 wrote:
Can you link some of his videos? I looked on Youtube, and the only one I found got taken off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKDzioGL9o8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pnpDqNt ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WevElSUw ... re=related

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:02 pm
how does a chinese kid get so fat when he plays basketball all the time? and he does not look 6'7 at all. i would guess 6'4 maybe.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:01 pm
User avatarPosts: 3993Location: ChinaJoined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:47 am
Cokebabies wrote:
how does a chinese kid get so fat when he plays basketball all the time? and he does not look 6'7 at all. i would guess 6'4 maybe.

lol, he's definitely more than 6-6. he jumps like 15 inches and he's almost dunking.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:21 pm
User avatarPosts: 15804Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:31 pm
Video is light skinned vs dark skinned. Wow, that sounds so wrong. lol.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:54 pm
User avatarPosts: 1132Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:48 pm
Dr. No wrote:
pryuen wrote:
As reported on LA World Journal :roll: :roll: :roll: , Guo Runze is kicking @$$ in his high school team, scoring 20+/15+ in competitions.[/size]
only a fish wrap operation would resort to making up things---like a 12-yr old kid kicking azz in his high school team.

and it takes a 一头雾水 to parrot this fabrication as being the gospel truth.

earth to 一头雾水 :

this is the USA, specifically the San Gabriel Valley in So Calif, where high schools don't allow kids under 15 in team sports :!: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
      much less a 12-yr old kid
    think B4 you parrot, Raymond :!: :roll:

12 yr old chinese players can play in high school leagues and be monsters. once they 15 they disappear of the face of the earth lol

where is he now pryuen?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:20 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
buzzku wrote:

12 yr old chinese players can play in high school leagues and be monsters. once they 15 they disappear of the face of the earth lol

where is he now pryuen?

Do you work as a grave-digger??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sooooooooooooooo good
in digging out thread of >>>>> 5 years old.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:09 pm
User avatarPosts: 1132Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:48 pm
pryuen wrote:
buzzku wrote:

where is he now pryuen?

Do you work as a grave-digger??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sooooooooooooooo good
in digging out thread of >>>>> 5 years old.

just answer the question

Offline Profile