<  Yi Jianlian and other Asian NBA players  ~  Kai Sotto to join NBA G-League team full of NBA lottery pcks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:01 am
User avatarPosts: 4774Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:39 am
Kai Sotto of the Philipines has signed to a new NBA G-League team for between $125K - $500K.

This team is STACKED. Players who are potentially the first pick of the 2021 or 2022 draft are on this team.
Jalen Green (part filipino) - #1 pick in 2021 mock draft
Jonathan Kuminga - #1 pick in 2022 mock draft
Daishen Nix - 1st round in 2021 mock draft
Isaiah Todd - 1st round in 2021 mock draft
Kai Sotto - 1st round 2022 mock draft
Princepal Singh - India's top prospect

I think this will be the beginning of the end of NCAA basketball as we know it. It won't be as popular as before. And who wants to play for a college team for free when they can play for a G-League team for 6-figures?

This team will be based out of Los Angeles and play against the other NBA G-League teams, although these games won't affect their standings.

http://asianplayers.com/2020/05/12/kai- ... len-green/

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:27 pm
User avatarPosts: 4774Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:39 am
Update:

The team Kai Sotto is on is now named "Ignite" and will be based out of Walnut Creak (near San Francisco).

Like i said, this team is stacked. Ignite would be favored to beat the best NCAA teams - Duke, Kentucky, etc. This team is perhaps the best non-NBA team in the world.

Kai Sotto is destined to be the first full-blooded Filipino in the NBA. I believe the Phillipines is more passionate about basketball than any other country in Asia.

Offline Profile