<  Forum announcements  ~  IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: VIOLATIONS WARNINGS

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:42 pm Reply with quote
Yaorule wrote:
[i][b]
I am setting this Violation Warnings thread for those troublemakers or posters ...]

I applaud your effort at putting a stop to those ridiculous racial slurs that are becoming more and more prevalent on this great forum. Enough is enough!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:54 pm Reply with quote
You can take it as a personal attack if that's your wish. My point was, from a practical point of view, your new rules are difficult if not impossible to enforce. It seems like every day, there are trouble-makers running about yet nothing is done about them. ie, if the obvious trolls are allowed to run loose, I don't see how you, YaoRule, can therefore enforce your rules for the rest of us. I think everyone here has violated your rule at one time or another since we all get into arguments, which is completely natural.

I really think we ought to get at least one more moderator to help you out YaoRule. Sometimes, this place resembles a junkyard zoo filled with ONE-HUNDRED mini Steve Francis's on a Monday Morning after a SuperBowl Sunday.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 5:03 pm Reply with quote
Snackbar wrote:
How about Xraymom she deserves it as much as Nikky.

Don't let the "mom" moniker fool you. Xraymom has fangs..of a lion. She can be a real #$@#$*)(#@ if she wants to.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:10 pm Reply with quote
User avatarPosts: 3504Location: LIU XIANG'S COUNTRYJoined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:11 pm
big_yaofan wrote:
Snackbar wrote:

Don't let the "mom" moniker fool you. Xraymom has fangs..of a lion. She can be a real #$@#$*)(#@ if she wants to.

lol i bet you want the "fangs" too. Since u have to constantly reminding us that you are a BIG man

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 8:14 pm Reply with quote
Im starting to think im the only reason you come to this board.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 9:02 pm Reply with quote
caojiong wrote:
big_yaofan wrote:
Snackbar wrote:

lol i bet you want the "fangs" too. Since u have to constantly reminding us that you are a BIG man

haha, that was lame. for your info, you fob, you noob, the word "big" doesn't necessarily refer to ones physical size, although in my case, i'm not small. it was meant to indicate how much of a fan i am of yao ming. another example would be calling you a big moron. get it, jerk?

you must have something large stuck up your rectum because not only have you gone out of your way to create "executive", but you literally follow me everywhere to pester me. what's the matter? hit with the ugly stick when you were little, and jealous of my success with the ladies?

a "C" average student like you is worthless nobody loser. you're a worthless jerkoff. you should definitely do your parents, and family a favor by ridding them of your pathetic existence. even your momma's tired of ya. do yourself a favor, and end it, jerk.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 10:49 pm Reply with quote
User avatarPosts: 3406Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2003 10:22 pm
big_yaofan wrote:
...you are an unfair moderator. ...

BYF, you know the drill; head for the highway :!:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:23 am Reply with quote
User avatarPosts: 3504Location: LIU XIANG'S COUNTRYJoined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:11 pm
kudos??? can i eat them?

Offline Profile WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 12:27 pm Reply with quote
Wait a minute. I thought you said my violation count was at 1. how did I get to TWO all of a sudden?

I think you should stick with your original count and leave it at one.

BTW, your snide remark is really uncalled for. It shows how biased you are as a moderator. I should take this up with the website's owner.

Also, I don't think Caiojong called ME a loser. He called someone else that.

But then again, I usually ignore his comments.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:18 pm Reply with quote
yaorule,

big_yaofan should be banned right away....

he's also under the name "white gay guy" violation of racism/sexism.

3 strikes. OUT!

Offline Profile