<  Forum announcements  ~  Important Announcement on New Topics

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 2:41 am Reply with quote

It has been brought to my attention that too many posters have mindlessly add "new" topics that are either:-

a. Placed into the WRONG forum or
b. The subject matters ALREADY exist or related

Posters are urged to exercise self control and care when creating new topics for discussion. Or else yaomingmania.com will be filled with litters all over the places and too big a database to manage.

Violation of above will result in the new topics or posts deleted WITHOUT prior notice.

Yaorule

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:30 am Reply with quote
User avatarPosts: 366Location: Montreal, CanadaJoined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 7:45 pm
thank you

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:41 pm Reply with quote
Posts: 1187Location: Vancouver, BC, CanadaJoined: Wed Feb 12, 2003 1:46 pm
Noted. Will follow, thanks.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 5:45 pm Reply with quote
You guys do want to make me work over time !!! Lots of "new" topics created all over the wrong forum, and some of the so-called new topics were either repeated or duplicated subject matters.

I've deleted quite a few of them, mostly from Nbalive2005, and moved others into their appropriate forums, in Yao Team Mates & Coaches or All Around NBA. Don't just create NEW topics and conveniently place them all in Yao On Court and Recent Games forum. PLEASE!!!!

Yaorule

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 6:05 pm Reply with quote
Yes, Yaorule.

Take note, NBALive2005 :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:02 pm Reply with quote

I moved a couple of wrongly placed threads into their appropriate forums, as I still found most of the posters did not think or read twice before creating a new topic and just conveniently placed them there at the Yao On Court and Recent Games forum.

1. If you raise a new topic on trade or replacement of Rockets players (inclusive of Yao Ming), place that in the Yao Team Mates/Coaches forum.
  2. If you raise a topic concerning Yao Ming's nature, do that in the Yao Personality forum
  3. If you talk about love and hate of Yao Ming, do that it Yao and Me forum
  4. If you talk about Francis, Mobley, JVG or Rockets, do that in the Yao Team Mates and Coaches forum
Yaorule

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:17 pm Reply with quote
nbalive2005,

Please take the time to carefully read the posts in this topic, and stop creating a new topic for every random thought that gets churned out by that gerbil on a wheel you call your brain.

I have begun and will continue to delete your new topics if a similar one already exist.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 4:02 am Reply with quote
User avatarPosts: 27Location: chinaJoined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 9:46 pm
Yaorule wrote:
nbalive2005,

Please take the time to carefully read the posts in this topic, and stop creating a new topic for every random thought that gets churned out by that gerbil on a wheel you call your brain.

I have begun and will continue to delete your new topics if a similar one already exist.

good job man

Offline Profile WWW