<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Game 65 Rockets vs. Mavericks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:48 pm
TorontoObserver wrote:
paopao wrote:
go to yao.... if yao had made another 27 pts.... they would have won this game............

Very good point.

A better suggestion would be if Yao gets 96 points in this game, I guarantee the Rox would win.

not you guaranteee.... yao guarantees ...........

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:49 pm
Posts: 217Location: CA/ShanghaiJoined: Sat Nov 01, 2003 7:45 pm
rickevin wrote:
I didn't get to watch the game. But just caught a snippet on NBA TV where JVG is criticising Yao for not playing good defense. Did Yao play badly on the defensive end tonight?

yao played defense pretty well today, especially first half.

Offline Profile WWW
Animosity wrote:
Bogans is too inconsistant, I'm not ready to bail on him yet because he's played some good games, but tonight definitely wasn't one of them.

no way, hwe can't score, perhaps defend most players but not all-stars, get the fukk out bogans

Offline Profile
Posts: 8236Location: GuangxiJoined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:14 pm
rickevin wrote:
I didn't get to watch the game. But just caught a snippet on NBA TV where JVG is criticising Yao for not playing good defense. Did Yao play badly on the defensive end tonight?

jvg always blame yao cuz da scrubs cant do sh-t

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:50 pm
Animosity wrote:
Bogans is too inconsistant, I'm not ready to bail on him yet because he's played some good games, but tonight definitely wasn't one of them.

no, he is consistant.... he did the same thing in the last game... 2/13 !!!!!!!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:50 pm
watched JVG's after game press confrence, and now I'm really pissed! :twisted: He pointed out that Yao disappeared in 2nd half when needed, and only had 1 rebound. He also said Yao's been doing good on offense, but his defense and rebounding haven't been there. Not the exact words, but 95% close. What a knock on your best player! He said the rox didn't shoot well, and Mavs's points off rox TOs were big. He didn't mention his lack of defensive plot to defend perimeter, especially Dirk. What a dirkhead! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:51 pm
User avatarPosts: 6563Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
jvg is not talented or creative enough on O. it's true other rockets getting open looks. but w/ yao drawing so much attention, rox should've got wider open looks.

i feel the execution was too stiff. many rox players made their decisioin (passing or penetrating or whatever) w/o reading opponent's defence. the result was too many good chances were missing. a good team does need disipline, but disipline not equal to stiffness.

anyway, we're missing two starters, that's huge. to expect bogans, hayes and head contribute like starters isn't realistic. this is a good game. we weren't expected to win. 2 little runs in the 4Q were good enough.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:51 pm
User avatarPosts: 385Location: NZLJoined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:13 pm
we got quite a few injurys again...t-mac and wesly both out and against a team like mavs i wouldn't really expect a win unless other played really well. yao is playing like the man...how many 30+pt games has he had now...bogans is clearly not cut out to b a starter yet he plays pretty crap when he gets heavy mins all we can hope for now is an injury free for the rest of the season to make playoffs or hopefully have an injury free next season with good pick...rockets would seriously own if yao plays as he is and a healthy team is present....lets hope that happens soon

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:53 pm
User avatarPosts: 6563Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
rico wrote:
watched JVG's after game press confrence, and now I'm really pissed! :twisted: He pointed out that Yao disappeared in 2nd half when needed, and only had 1 rebound. He also said Yao's been doing good on offense, but his defense and rebounding haven't been there. Not the exact words, but 95% close. What a knock on your best player! He said the rox didn't shoot well, and Mavs's points off rox TOs were big. He didn't mention his lack of defensive plot to defend perimeter, especially Dirk. What a dirkhead! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

he said that? wtf. it's more than obvious his call in the 3Q to go perimeter. yao will do whatever coach asks him to do. he basically gave up his own shots in the 3Q.

his defense wasn't really that good tho, making a few mistakes.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:54 pm
paopao wrote:
TorontoObserver wrote:
paopao wrote:
go to yao.... if yao had made another 27 pts.... they would have won this game............

Very good point.

A better suggestion would be if Yao gets 96 points in this game, I guarantee the Rox would win.

not you guaranteee.... yao guarantees ...........

pao pao r u a girl? (3rd time asking) :lol: :lol:

Offline Profile WWW