<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Stephen A. (Azzlicker) Smith More Yao Racism/Hating

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:20 pm
User avatarPosts: 7215Location: Austin, TX Home of the RoseBowl Champions and NCAA basketball champions.Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:24 am
robWu wrote:
lol all he said was

"Why is Yaooooooooo Miiiiiing starting the all star game?"

"Did you'll vote for him? I know i didn't. He should help the rockets get back to 500 or something first"

that's all he said

You're a great guy.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:27 pm
User avatarPosts: 6563Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
tharock220 wrote:
robWu wrote:
lol all he said was

"Why is Yaooooooooo Miiiiiing starting the all star game?"

"Did you'll vote for him? I know i didn't. He should help the rockets get back to 500 or something first"

that's all he said

You're a great guy.

wow, it's so easy to be a great guy :lol:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:20 pm
I vote for him no matter what..........................why? BECAUSE I LIKE HIM......... WHO ELSE WOULD YOU VOTE FOR????

1.Glass Camby :roll:
2. ummmm who?
3. ummmm who?
4. zaza pachulia LOL

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:15 am
User avatarPosts: 1042Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:57 pm
vaderschariot wrote:
I vote for him no matter what..........................why? BECAUSE I LIKE HIM......... WHO ELSE WOULD YOU VOTE FOR????

1.Glass Camby :roll:
2. ummmm who?
3. ummmm who?
4. zaza pachulia LOL

I haven't voted for anybody since Yao's rookie year. I won't vote again until Yi Jianlian comes to the nba.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:06 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
The_Great_Tall, stop overexaggerating.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:07 pm
Posts: 62Location: Pasadena, CAJoined: Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:16 am
argetni wrote:
The_Great_Tall wrote:

The US is a racist country through and through.

O'Really?

That is from World War II, and Chinese were saying much nastier things about the Japs, because the Japs were killing Chinese people. Before you think about how racist America is remember that Chinese people are not tolerant either; for example, they still hate the Japanese even after 60 years.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:57 pm
User avatarPosts: 424Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:01 am
Good point i think China and indeed most asian countries are more racist then America and western countires..

There are more racist events reported about western countries because they have more immigrants then asian countries who dont have much

If tommorow China was flooded with 20 million blacks... there would be people killed fights all sorts of trouble...plus discrimination

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:18 am
User avatarPosts: 4900Location: PhilippinesJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:06 pm
KMAV23 wrote:
Good point i think China and indeed most asian countries are more racist then America and western countires..

There are more racist events reported about western countries because they have more immigrants then asian countries who dont have much

If tommorow China was flooded with 20 million blacks... there would be people killed fights all sorts of trouble...plus discrimination

I think there's just the same amount of racism, Asian or not. Heck white Americans hate white French, white French hate white Americans, white Jews are hated on by many whites, white Brits look down on white Americans, white Euros hate white Americans, etc.

Same think with Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, etc...

Oh, BTW, Asian never put separate toilets for Whites or Blacks or Asians...

Asians never put "No Whites or Blacks or Dogs allowed" signs in their establishments....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:11 pm
User avatarPosts: 962Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:22 pm
Quote:
KMAV23 wrote:

:lol:

What a load of crap! I take it your a whitey from your sacharin views of america.

Our founding fathers here in America owned slaves. We shipped blacks over as commodities, breaking up families in Africa, and our rationale was self-serving (the blacks were less than human-1/3 our value). Our founding fathers postulated the idea that Whites must own the land from coast to coast by killing off the barbarians (rationale: manifest destiny).

It's obvious KMav hasn't experience the degradation most of us nonwhites have...He is entitled to his opinions.

What I detest is when people like KMav say that American's are 'not as racist' as others while mocking Asians names as he did on another post to Xang (asking whether his last name is "bang"--A childish and racist attempt to make fun of East Asian names)

Most of us who have grown up as Asian Americans and have been mocked by whiteys know better. :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:45 pm
Posts: 1364Location: CanadaJoined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:51 pm
you guys are abosolutely right every1 in america and every race is pretty racist.

the only different is that asians unlike latinos and balcks rarely fight back.

we only gots geeks that go ont he ent whinning and complaining, but in the real world when a white boy piss on them they go callling on the whitey cop.

just like in high school, asians(especially HKs chinese) was gettin mock and pick on all day tillt he early 80s when vietnamese started to aarrive, we actually fight back stab a few ****** then asians wasn't being picked on anymore cause ****** and whitey can't differ from one asaisnt o another.

now all you fools can do is go on the net and complain.

ya'll see muslim they got shiet but the whtiey are afraid of them like hell. asians get mock like that by western newspaper and nthign would happen

Offline Profile