<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Stephen A. (Azzlicker) Smith More Yao Racism/Hating

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:26 pm
User avatarPosts: 92Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:28 pm
On Quite Frankly his show on ESPN Stephen A. (as in gay Azzlickin') Smith said,

"The all star game with the fans voting is a joke, they have to stop letting the fans vote, because about 2 billion people over in China are ruining the whole thing stuffing the votes for Yaaaaaaooooooooo MMMMMMMmmmiiiiiinnngggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I'm tired of the Chinese people screwing up the all-star game, and please, no don't even start on me about he won the paper ballots and it ain't the votes coming from China, because everybody damn well knows all the votes he got came from China."

"I mean who the F voted for Yaaaaaaaooooooooooooaaaaaaoooo

MMMMmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg??????????????

Who the hell in the US voted for him? Seriously, name me one person that isn't Chiiiiiiinnnnnnneeeeeessssseeeee that voted for him. Do you know anybody in the US that voted for him? Does anybody in the US know anyone that voted for him? Did you vote vote for him? I know I sure the hell didn't vote for him."

Hey Stephen A. (as in Azzlicker, As in tossing the salad with guys) Smith, you ever come to my neighborhood and you are gonna get your fukin grill rearagned.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:51 pm
How fast do you type. How did you catch all that and write it down verbatim

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:25 pm
User avatarPosts: 7214Location: Austin, TX Home of the RoseBowl Champions and NCAA basketball champions.Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:24 am
He didn't type it verbatim because Quite Frankly only comes on on weeknights.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:42 pm
User avatarPosts: 92Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:28 pm
That's what he said the last you dumbazz.

tha-rock you are either a racist or you are a ESPn worker sent to post and skew the message board.

Probably the racist fuks at ESPN are worried about this board causing law suits so they have you tell all the other Chinese (that maybe didn't see these shows or can't acces ESPN as much) that it's all lies to keep them in line.

The US is a racist country through and through.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:49 pm
User avatarPosts: 7214Location: Austin, TX Home of the RoseBowl Champions and NCAA basketball champions.Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:24 am
The_Great_Tall wrote:
That's what he said the last you dumbazz.

tha-rock you are either a racist or you are a ESPn worker sent to post and skew the message board.

Probably the racist fuks at ESPN are worried about this board causing law suits so they have you tell all the other Chinese (that maybe didn't see these shows or can't acces ESPN as much) that it's all lies to keep them in line.

Oh my God, are you serious? You really think there's a conspiracy against YMM by ESPN? That's the funniest thing I've ever heard. Stay off the drugs son.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:50 pm
The_Great_Tall wrote:

O'Really?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:16 pm
lol all he said was

"Why is Yaooooooooo Miiiiiing starting the all star game?"

"Did you'll vote for him? I know i didn't. He should help the rockets get back to 500 or something first"

that's all he said

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:28 pm
robWu wrote:
lol all he said was

"Did you'll vote for him? I know i didn't. He should help the rockets get back to 500 or something first"

that's all he said
I voted for because I beleve he deserved to be there. I am a white American. Steven A. Smith is a dumbass.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:06 pm
User avatarPosts: 59008Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
robWu wrote:
lol all he said was

that's all he said

HAHAHA !!! This just proved how creative The_Great_Tall aka Ming_7_6 is in making up all the BULLSH!T he posted in his opening post of this thread.

Even though I believe that Stephen A. Smith has some private agenda to continue d@ssing and bashing Yao Ming so as to boost his viewers rates of his program,
it would be completely moronic and dreadful for him to say something over national TV something as stingy and racist as The_Great_Tall posted.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:10 pm
User avatarPosts: 1042Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:57 pm
Most Asian fans of yao like myself stopped voting for Yao after his rookie year. It's because it doesn't make a difference any more, if we vote for him, Yao will start. If we don't vote for Yao, Yao's going to start anyway, there's no more Shaq to compete with Yao for votes So I have not voted for Yao in 3 years. In his rookie year I must have voted for Yao like 50 times, I voted once a day on my desktop, then on my laptop, them on the handheld palmpilot.

Offline Profile