<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Yao is now being compared to big z?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:34 am
User avatarPosts: 3021Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:34 am
argetni wrote:
Thats where u are wong..........

Black people call themsevles NlGERs. or NlGGAs.

Whats wrong with calling myself a CHlNK or cnaman (Chinaman).

Are u that insecure that a stupid name would make u cry or be ashamed?

The only thing offensive if its used offensively.

THEM CHlNAMEN or if u put a curse word in front of it. Fuc.king CHlNKs.

Making racists comments towards yourself promotes others to do the same to you and other people of Chinese descent. Bottom line its a bad thing.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:13 am
argetni wrote:
See anything wong with this post?
haha.

Tiniest d1ck and nerds usually refer to one race. Chinese. Kelly Hu said it herself. "Sammo Hung must have a small d1ck since he asian. She should know! haha.

Go to any online cafes or gaming zone and who do u see? short chinese nerds playing counter strike. my chinese friend invited me there once. i got a headache after 1 hour.

lol what kind of chinese are you???? "My chinese friend" LMAO pretending not to be a chinese... haha this guy disses and insults chinese, but guess what? turns out he admitted he is a friggin 中國人 too!! lol Anyone else still thinks Joey85 is not chinese as well??
I told you guys, lot of self hating chinese who wants to be whites are trolling this forum....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:32 pm
argetni wrote:
knoxxx wrote:
okay! okay!

lets try this! argentin, i know u r not chinese then what r u? come on be a man for once and tell us what you are? caucasian or negroid?

wo shi zhongguo ren...... Does that answer ur question?

n wots that? u suckurdad? get off this forum!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:01 pm
tintin wrote:
knoxxx wrote:
and actually i was going to waste my valuable time n go on that gm forum to wreck havoc but those monkeys wont let me sign in.

i swear was gonna change the face of that forum but just plain frustrated. i shall keep tryin n see i can enlighten those dimwits there.

why will u waste your valuable time in that falsegm forum. Real and knowlegable fans dont go there. That site is full of boyfans who understand ****** about bball. Their Rocket Board is "T-MacMania". Good Teams like Spurs, Pacers, Pistons, Rockets have their own fan forum where u can get more entertaining discussions. Especially the Pacers fan forum i will say one of the best where their fans are informative, friendly, longtime loyals and their forum cleanly maintained. As for the Rockets fan forum xlutchxxx.net, it's been changed since the arrival of T-Mac, but still way better than the falsegm shiit.

i know it could be fruitless! but i wanna let everyone know that talking ****** on orientals is something u cannot do! i wanna show them, what they throw at us, we'll throw back 10 times as hard, 100 times as big! no ifs, no buts. if we cannot hold our own, u think somebodys gonna hold it for us? no chance. be nice theyll step right on top of you. but know what u deserve and stand for it firm, even be aggressive and just see the respect come in ur way! i know it hardly sounds right but thats the way world works.

i may not be chinese but hell my blood boils over when i see others mistreating chinese, or any other orientals for that matter. if anybody even as much dares to abuse any of my people around me, i cant stand it for a sec.

its jus my way of doin my bit for the image of 'O' people.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:36 pm
Joey85 wrote:
knoxxx wrote:
and actually i was going to waste my valuable time n go on that gm forum to wreck havoc but those monkeys wont let me sign in.

i swear was gonna change the face of that forum but just plain frustrated. i shall keep tryin n see i can enlighten those dimwits there.

Why because they don't worship Yao like you? heehee!

YOU ARE CLEVER

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:37 pm
I highly doubt Joey85 is Chinese. I have not read very carefully his posts, you would have to point out what makes you think so. A few key words here and there convince me he is nothing but a white loser

Newbs who for whatever reason can't stand that people like Yao. Whose worshipping? LOL! If anything Yao is like a demon upon the haters' consciences hahahaha

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:46 pm
Yeah Im Chinese. I don't hate myself. Everyone who knows me know that I am Chinese and proud of it.

As a matter of fact my car says it to the world.

Yeah I know, its a Japanese cars, who cares. They make better cars then anyone else. Period. My next car is gonna be an Infiniti G35 2door coupe. and Black.

If you can read Chinese.

Even play Chinese music video in my car. Can't be more Chinese then that..........

haha.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:40 am
You should buy some Chinese cars instead. The Japanese will lose market share to the Chinese very soon.

argetni wrote:
Yeah Im Chinese. I don't hate myself. Everyone who knows me know that I am Chinese and proud of it.

As a matter of fact my car says it to the world.

Yeah I know, its a Japanese cars, who cares. They make better cars then anyone else. Period. My next car is gonna be an Infiniti G35 2door coupe. and Black.

If you can read Chinese.

Even play Chinese music video in my car. Can't be more Chinese then that..........

haha.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:52 pm
Thats actually not a bad looking car. Most of the ones I have seen look like it was from the 1900's.

I still eyeing the g35, M3 & the TL

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:02 am
User avatarPosts: 640Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:54 pm
.:Firestorm:. wrote:
I highly doubt Joey85 is Chinese. I have not read very carefully his posts, you would have to point out what makes you think so. A few key words here and there convince me he is nothing but a white loser

Newbs who for whatever reason can't stand that people like Yao. Whose worshipping? LOL! If anything Yao is like a demon upon the haters' consciences hahahaha

Firestorm,

I agree with you. I really don't understand why a number of people on this forum think Joey85 is Chinese. Just because he knows the language and culture does not automatically mean that he is Chinese. I have a Korean friend that spoke perfect Spanish because he grew up in South America. It does not make him Hispanic.

Offline Profile