<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Yao is now being compared to big z?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:12 pm
User avatarPosts: 336Location: Abu Ghraib. La Allah illa Allah!Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:57 pm
i love torturing dogs, and eating them afterwards! PETA and all you white devils can kiss my azz! muahahaha!

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:11 pm
foshizzle wrote:
i love torturing dogs, and eating them afterwards! PETA and all you white devils can kiss my azz! muahahaha!

okay, u admit to eating dogs.

now will you confess to eating rats, tiger balls, cats and snakes...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:47 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
argetni wrote:
foshizzle wrote:

Even if people admits eating those stuff, so what??? What others eat is none of your bisiness so stfu.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:19 am
Ping Ni wrote:
argetni wrote:
foshizzle wrote:

Even if people admits eating those stuff, so what??? What others eat is none of your bisiness so stfu.
That's telling them Ping ni! Good Job! :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:44 am
Ping Ni wrote:

It will shed some light on what I think about the Chinese.

I mean, if its true, why hide from it?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:59 am
argetni wrote:
Ping Ni wrote:

what's so hard for chinese to admit eating dogs. r u nuts. they sell it in restaurants.

Eating dogs is way better than the people like u who s*ck d*cks, lick ballls, lick azs, eat p*ssy all the time.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:16 am
User avatarPosts: 4900Location: PhilippinesJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:06 pm
argetni wrote:
Learn to read dumb azz. Can't you Chinese open ur eyes for once?

I SAID THE BEST 7 FOOTER.

Jordan is not 7 foot.

edited so that even the Chinese can read.

You said 7 footer when you were comparing Yao to Dirk, which I said was not fair because although Dirk is 7 feet tall, Yao is STILL 6 inches and 50 pounds different from him.

When I said compare Yao to Jordan I never mentioned anything about MJ being 7 feet tall. See who's the dumbazz now?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:10 am
HarmLess wrote:
argetni wrote:
Learn to read dumb azz. Can't you Chinese open ur eyes for once?

I SAID THE BEST 7 FOOTER.

Jordan is not 7 foot.

edited so that even the Chinese can read.

You said 7 footer when you were comparing Yao to Dirk, which I said was not fair because although Dirk is 7 feet tall, Yao is STILL 6 inches and 50 pounds different from him.

When I said compare Yao to Jordan I never mentioned anything about MJ being 7 feet tall. See who's the dumbazz now?

Yeah harmless, u r rite.
But y will u mind to respond to that pcs of something aka argetni.
Yao is obviously 7'6. why some dumbass will compare a 7'6 to a 7 footor. How dumb is that?
Why this dumbass wont compare a 6'6 MJ to 6' pg? Oh my gosh. People are so dumb just freak u out.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:32 am
User avatarPosts: 6563Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
argetni wrote:
Ping Ni wrote:

not every chinese eat dog. just like not every white s*ck d*ck. i'm sure there are some white ppl eat dog too.

human being often treats pets as their friends. that's why a lot of ppl think eating dog is a wrong thing b/c a lot of ppl raise dogs as pets.

that said, eating dogs is not morally wrong, as long as they r not ur pets(friend).

in case u don't understand (most probably due to ur pathetic IQ), i give u another example. those ppl raising pigs/calf as their pets can accuse u as well.

in extreme situation, ppl taking wheats as pets can accuse u eating bread as well.

then u may ask what's left to eat anyway? i found one thing esp for u that most ppl wont accuse u for eating it.

it is....
sh*t.

most dogs love eating sh*t but their owners won't allow it. but since u r not a dog and have no owners. it is fine.

on the other hand, i don't think anybody will take sh*t as pet, unless u do, u can choose not to eat it

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:20 am
User avatarPosts: 336Location: Abu Ghraib. La Allah illa Allah!Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:57 pm
argetni wrote:
foshizzle wrote:

Yes, I do. So fukking what!

Offline Profile WWW