Author Message

<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Yao is now being compared to big z?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:41 pm
User avatarPosts: 1537Location: AZJoined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:54 am
HOUSTON ROCKETS BEING COMPARED TO ORLANDO MAGICS 2 YEARS AGO .


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:45 pm
Posts: 796Location: NOLAJoined: Thu Feb 06, 2003 8:24 pm
argetni wrote:

Thats not racist? haha.

Seems to be true with Asians girls too....


Seems to be true with your mom.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:03 am
Posts: 692Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:32 pm
maverickasian wrote:
HOUSTON ROCKETS BEING COMPARED TO ORLANDO MAGICS 2 YEARS AGO .
What exactly are they saying, and who is saying it?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:11 am
Posts: 102Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:46 am
argetni wrote:
Quote:
Dirk is just another white guy, who have the tiniest d1cks. That's why white girls all spread their legs for black men.


Thats not racist? haha.

Seems to be true with Asians girls too....


LOL!! Wishful thinking you nerd!!

this guy has gone beyond spamming to trolling. Where is the ban stick. Where is the stuns through the computer stick :twisted:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:26 am
Posts: 47Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:32 pm
.:Firestorm:. wrote:
argetni wrote:
Quote:
Dirk is just another white guy, who have the tiniest d1cks. That's why white girls all spread their legs for black men.


Thats not racist? haha.

Seems to be true with Asians girls too....


LOL!! Wishful thinking you nerd!!

this guy has gone beyond spamming to trolling. Where is the ban stick. Where is the stuns through the computer stick :twisted:


See anything wong with this post?
haha.

Tiniest d1ck and nerds usually refer to one race. Chinese. Kelly Hu said it herself. "Sammo Hung must have a small d1ck since he asian. She should know! haha.

Go to any online cafes or gaming zone and who do u see? short chinese nerds playing counter strike. my chinese friend invited me there once. i got a headache after 1 hour.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:44 am
User avatarPosts: 2540Location: HKSARJoined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:07 am
Guys, pls ignore argetni aka cnaman. He's not worth your time.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:39 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
argetni wrote:
.:Firestorm:. wrote:
argetni wrote:
Quote:
Dirk is just another white guy, who have the tiniest d1cks. That's why white girls all spread their legs for black men.


Thats not racist? haha.

Seems to be true with Asians girls too....


LOL!! Wishful thinking you nerd!!

this guy has gone beyond spamming to trolling. Where is the ban stick. Where is the stuns through the computer stick :twisted:


See anything wong with this post?
haha.

Tiniest d1ck and nerds usually refer to one race. Chinese. Kelly Hu said it herself. "Sammo Hung must have a small d1ck since he asian. She should know! haha.

Go to any online cafes or gaming zone and who do u see? short chinese nerds playing counter strike. my chinese friend invited me there once. i got a headache after 1 hour.
With your racist self, you don't have a Chinese friend. :roll: :lol:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:24 pm
Posts: 102Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:46 am
argetni wrote:
.:Firestorm:. wrote:
argetni wrote:
Quote:
Dirk is just another white guy, who have the tiniest d1cks. That's why white girls all spread their legs for black men.


Thats not racist? haha.

Seems to be true with Asians girls too....


LOL!! Wishful thinking you nerd!!

this guy has gone beyond spamming to trolling. Where is the ban stick. Where is the stuns through the computer stick :twisted:


See anything wong with this post?
haha.

Tiniest d1ck and nerds usually refer to one race. Chinese. Kelly Hu said it herself. "Sammo Hung must have a small d1ck since he asian. She should know! haha.

Go to any online cafes or gaming zone and who do u see? short chinese nerds playing counter strike. my chinese friend invited me there once. i got a headache after 1 hour.


And people who state those things are ALWAYS inferior insecure dorks. How would anyone know if Chinese have small *****? How could it even be possible?

The problem is that these dorks are mediocre and crappy and dull witted, and being so, they are confused by what is expected of them of society, how to operate in this world, how does the world work? What do women want?

Asians are minority in the United States and treated as inhuman aliens by the grown up dorks in the media. Therefore, it is easy to transmit to the impressionable foolish and lost mind such as yourself of the otherness and inhumanity of Chinese - that is why you are able to dare to say such things

But let's be honest. Chinese kick *****.

oooOOOOooo I SAW IT ON TV? OOooOOOO some sad insecure Asian girl, ignorant of history, watching too much TV, oppressed and surrounded by YT, sells out? oooOOOOOoo, some racist nerd takes his cue from TV and tries to make fun of me?

OooOOOOO "tiniest *****" you got me there lolol

Fool, the most beautiful women are all mine. I am the movie star.

I come to slay barbarians :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I AM THE MOVIE STAR, ***** - SAY MY NAME, SAY MY NAME

hahahahaahhah


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:27 pm
Posts: 102Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:46 am
PS dogs are yummy

more evidence of your pansy @ss. "oooOOOOoo" the TV made it known that I can say Asians eat dogs. Ok, I want to be cool, I'll do it!

FOOL Dogs are delicious hahahahahaah


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:41 pm
User avatarPosts: 3993Location: ChinaJoined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:47 am
ya, i have no problem with people eating dogs either.


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 6 of 12
120 posts
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum