<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Yao is now being compared to big z?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:03 pm
argetni wrote:
must be all the dogs he been eating.....

still no excuse to get as tired as he does. he is the only one in the NBA with bad stamina.

and its his diet.

rice pourage and soysauce for breakfast.
rice and fried eggs and soysauce for lunch
then rice and dogs for dinner.

get rid of the rice......

and get 8hrs of sleep. instead of staying up all night playing counterstrike.

This is nothing but spam. Where is the banstick

I would make a harsh mod

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:06 pm
User avatarPosts: 4900Location: PhilippinesJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:06 pm
argetni wrote:
I think the best 7 footer is Dirk Norwitzki. He can handle the ball, shoot 3-pointers, play inside and shoot jumpers all day.
Dirk averages 26pts.

And doesn't get as tired as Yao Ming. So Yao being 7ft is no excuse at all.

Yao just needs to go to bed early and eat a good breakfast. Stop eating rice pourage and soy sauce. There are no nutritional value there. Unless you like MSG.

Yao is not 7 foot tall... He's SEVEN FOOT SIX INCHES TALL. He weighs 310 pounds! How much does dirk weigh?

What a dolt.... :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:12 pm
Joey85 wrote:
Kaman is only 23 and developing at a brisk pace. He has a lot of upside. Kaman is a better shot blocker and rebounder than Yao - the numbers back this up (2 bpg, 9.4 rebs) -, but Yao is a better shooter, passer, and scorer. Although I'd rather have Yao on my team over Ilgauskus, I'd choose Kaman over Yao because he's more athletic and aggressive on both ends of the floor. Yao and Ilgauskus are stiffs, but Kaman is very agile. Kaman could become a force in the league if he continues to develop at his current pace. Yao's 25, Kaman's 23; so, in a two year period Kaman's numbers - especially his scoring - should increase quite a bit. He could probably increase his numbers to 15 ppg, 10-11 rpg, and 3 bpg. The only statistical category Kaman can't reach Yao in is scoring because he can't shoot.

OMG nbow you losers are comparing him to Kaman???? LOL!!!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:01 pm
I still stand that Dirk Nortwitzki is the best 7footer. and that Yao is overated. He may have a couple of highlights here and there, but overall, he still needs to improve as a basketball player.

Dirk scored 51 points against the Rockets in December 04..... Yao highest scores was 41 points.

Dirk outshines Yao in every feild of basketball.

The only thing Yao has over Dirk is clumsyness. Haha. Thats why some people are attracted to Yao Ming..... He sometimes looks lost out there.........

* Facing the wong direction
* Running the wong way
* Setting up the wong screens
* Rebounding but with the wong timing

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:08 pm
argetni wrote:
I still stand that Dirk Nortwitzki is the best 7footer. and that Yao is overated. He may have a couple of highlights here and there, but overall, he still needs to improve as a basketball player.

Dirk scored 51 points against the Rockets in December 04..... Yao highest scores was 41 points.

Dirk outshines Yao in every feild of basketball.

The only thing Yao has over Dirk is clumsyness. Haha. Thats why some people are attracted to Yao Ming..... He sometimes looks lost out there.........

* Facing the wong direction
* Running the wong way
* Setting up the wong screens
* Rebounding but with the wong timing

LOL what a loser. Nobody cares what you think. Dirk is not a center so why compare them? As far as I'm concerned, Dirk is a great player. He is a freak when it comes to shooting and quickness for his height.

Im sure if you forced Yao to play SF or PF, Yao would suck. But if you force Dirk to play center, he'd get owned too.

BTW, why not compare Yao to Jordan too so he would suck even more in comparison? :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:12 pm
Learn to read dumb azz. Can't you Chinese open ur eyes for once?

I SAID THE BEST 7 FOOTER.

Jordan is not 7 foot.

edited so that even the Chinese can read.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:27 pm
argetni wrote:

Jordan is not 7 foot.

Who cares who the best 7 footer is. Dirk is just another white guy, who have the tiniest d1cks. That's why white girls all spread their legs for black men. Yao is the greatest 7'5" player in NBA history so you can take your crap back to the trees in England you pathetic monkey.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:31 pm
argetni wrote:

Jordan is not 7 foot.

Where the heck is the modarator for this site? This person should not be allowed to throw around Racial slurs anytime they please and verbally attack other posters. It is very insulting and annoying to ALL YMM posters no matter what their race.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:32 pm
Quote:
Dirk is just another white guy, who have the tiniest d1cks. That's why white girls all spread their legs for black men.

Thats not racist? haha.

Seems to be true with Asians girls too....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:38 pm
User avatarPosts: 7214Location: Austin, TX Home of the RoseBowl Champions and NCAA basketball champions.Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:24 am
argetni wrote:

Jordan is not 7 foot.

So what jackass. Yao isn't 7 feet either. You're the dumb azz, you can't even spell. All Harmless did was bring up why you're comparing Yao to Dirk since they're 2 different types of players and since you're comparing a big ***** shooting guard to a center why not go all the way and compare a normal size shooting guard to a center. How about this, let's compare Allen Iverson, a small shooting guard, to Yao.

Dirk scored 53 that night to begin with, and as far was the only thing Yao having on him is clumsiness. What about shooting percentage, shotblocking, keeping opposing players out of the paint because of his presence, the fact that teams will fight tooth and nail to keep him from getting the ball?

Offline Profile