<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Yao is now being compared to big z?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:37 pm
argetni wrote:
Yes, every culture has something they dont eat. Unfortunately, the Chinese seems to eat everything.

What do Chinese find disgusting? What do Americans, French, etc. eat that the Chinese find disgusting?

NOTHING.......

Americans and French eat dogs, Germans eat blood sausage, English eat ******.

Now you know :D

I don't see what's wrong with eating lots of things. It just means they have balls. It's cool to eat lots of strange things, except I am afraid of stuff haha

I think you are just some insecure dude who's been punked by dorks whining about how Chinese are so gross or something. You know, the proper response is not to whine with them, it is to kick their ***** and laugh at them hahahahaha

Last edited by .:Firestorm:. on Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:38 pm
argetni wrote:
.:Firestorm:. wrote:
It doesn't matter if argetni is Chinese or not, you are a ****** dumbass. I'm sorry dumbasses are not naturally popular, delusions to the contrary

Joey is certainly not Chinese

all i have to say is, your sn is firestorm..... how F N gay is that.

haha.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok, "argetni"

Firestorm is cool ******. Oooh, damn. People look and see, "wow, what a cool name, I wish I thought of that. This guy must be cool" or "Damn, I remember that dude. What a cool guy"

HAHAHAHAHAHA :twisted:

"argetni" ooOOOOOooo lmfao

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:24 pm
argetni is a creative sn. it sounds foreign but when u reflect it, u see the word integra.

derived from Integrity. it's also a car.

wtf is firestorm? are u 7 years old? haha. sounds like someone who wet their bed. and the fire is the burn they feel when their friends comes over and see u still in the bed with a big wet stain surrounding you.

OWNED!!!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:26 pm
argetni wrote:
argetni is a creative sn. it sounds foreign but when u reflect it, u see the word integra.

wtf is firestorm? are u 7 years old? haha. sounds like someone who wet their bed. and the fire is the burn they feel when their friends comes over and see u still in the bed with a big wet stain surrounding you.

OWNED!!!!!

The Integra is a crappy car by today's standards. It is underpowered, and the body metal is thin. The inside panels rattle like crap when you go over bumpy roads. But the kids like it. Lots of pimped out Integra can be still seen on the roads, mostly driven by racer wannabes who have inadequate skills, LOL.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:07 am
argetni wrote:

OWNED!!!!!

Hahaha. You are my *****.

OWNED!!!!!! (<- 6 exclamation marks means I'm better than you)

Come to me, my son, when you need lessons on creativity. See how beautiful and evocative my name is? It's so simple, yet so artistic! Even morons like yourself are at once struck with visions upon seeing the greatness that is my name!

When I see argetni, I see a stupid ****** name. Because I am so clever, I immediately realized that you made a boring decoration out of the name integra.. another stupid ****** name and may I add (and I may), a stupid car

HAhahahahaha

Hehehe.. yes, the time my friends woke me up to a wet bed. Now that was a good ****** time

.:Firestorm:. So beautiful, so evocative. It gets me excited, too

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:22 pm
User avatarPosts: 7214Location: Austin, TX Home of the RoseBowl Champions and NCAA basketball champions.Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:24 am
superjohn wrote:
argetni wrote:

OWNED!!!!!

The Integra is a crappy car by today's standards. It is underpowered, and the body metal is thin. The inside panels rattle like crap when you go over bumpy roads. But the kids like it. Lots of pimped out Integra can be still seen on the roads, mostly driven by racer wannabes who have inadequate skills, LOL.

Everything you said about it is true except that it's underpowered.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:01 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
Now we are argueing over sn. :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:11 pm
argetni wrote:
Yeah Im Chinese. I don't hate myself. Everyone who knows me know that I am Chinese and proud of it.

As a matter of fact my car says it to the world.

Yeah I know, its a Japanese cars, who cares. They make better cars then anyone else. Period. My next car is gonna be an Infiniti G35 2door coupe. and Black.

If you can read Chinese.

Even play Chinese music video in my car. Can't be more Chinese then that..........

haha.

That is one piece of mangled up ******! what is that? a ****** scrap metal? how could u even call it a car, let alone be seen driving that thing!

u r just like ur car; retarded n lacking in aestheticsm.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:30 pm
Yao2008 wrote:
Knoxxx,

What's your ancestry.

if i had told u by now it wouldve been so but to mention it now would be irrelevant. i am proud of my ancestors, the place where they flourished but first n foremost i am an oriental.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:50 pm
Joey85 wrote:
argetni wrote:
Yes, every culture has something they dont eat. Unfortunately, the Chinese seems to eat everything.

What do Chinese find disgusting? What do Americans, French, etc. eat that the Chinese find disgusting?

NOTHING.......

Well, you have a point there. However, it's still ethnocentric to believe the food that you eat is more normal than the food Chinese, Indians or any other culture eats.

theres nothin u wouldnt do to convince us otherwise.

what a loonatic! why the ****** have u got to talk to urself now? gooey85 = a_twisted metal_ni

btw french eat phlegm n americans eat human uterus, new zealanders eat tree maggot, aussies eat kangaroo poo n bollocks, scottish eat everything in haggis, germans eat grilled nazis (still apparrently)*.

* no offence intended to the concerned parties.

Offline Profile