<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Yao is now being compared to big z?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:05 am
User avatarPosts: 640Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:54 pm
knoxxx wrote:
tintin wrote:
knoxxx wrote:
and actually i was going to waste my valuable time n go on that gm forum to wreck havoc but those monkeys wont let me sign in.

i swear was gonna change the face of that forum but just plain frustrated. i shall keep tryin n see i can enlighten those dimwits there.

why will u waste your valuable time in that falsegm forum. Real and knowlegable fans dont go there. That site is full of boyfans who understand ****** about bball. Their Rocket Board is "T-MacMania". Good Teams like Spurs, Pacers, Pistons, Rockets have their own fan forum where u can get more entertaining discussions. Especially the Pacers fan forum i will say one of the best where their fans are informative, friendly, longtime loyals and their forum cleanly maintained. As for the Rockets fan forum xlutchxxx.net, it's been changed since the arrival of T-Mac, but still way better than the falsegm shiit.

i know it could be fruitless! but i wanna let everyone know that talking ****** on orientals is something u cannot do! i wanna show them, what they throw at us, we'll throw back 10 times as hard, 100 times as big! no ifs, no buts. if we cannot hold our own, u think somebodys gonna hold it for us? no chance. be nice theyll step right on top of you. but know what u deserve and stand for it firm, even be aggressive and just see the respect come in ur way! i know it hardly sounds right but thats the way world works.

i may not be chinese but hell my blood boils over when i see others mistreating chinese, or any other orientals for that matter. if anybody even as much dares to abuse any of my people around me, i cant stand it for a sec.

its jus my way of doin my bit for the image of 'O' people.

Knoxxx,

What's your ancestry.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:21 am
Yao2008 wrote:
.:Firestorm:. wrote:
I highly doubt Joey85 is Chinese. I have not read very carefully his posts, you would have to point out what makes you think so. A few key words here and there convince me he is nothing but a white loser

Newbs who for whatever reason can't stand that people like Yao. Whose worshipping? LOL! If anything Yao is like a demon upon the haters' consciences hahahaha

Firestorm,

I agree with you. I really don't understand why a number of people on this forum think Joey85 is Chinese. Just because he knows the language and culture does not automatically mean that he is Chinese. I have a Korean friend that spoke perfect Spanish because he grew up in South America. It does not make him Hispanic.

Are you guys studying a psycho case for the paper of your degree? Then you need to find that psycho, put him in a cage and do some experiments and observations on it to find out.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:28 am
Yao2008 wrote:
knoxxx wrote:
tintin wrote:
knoxxx wrote:
and actually i was going to waste my valuable time n go on that gm forum to wreck havoc but those monkeys wont let me sign in.

i swear was gonna change the face of that forum but just plain frustrated. i shall keep tryin n see i can enlighten those dimwits there.

why will u waste your valuable time in that falsegm forum. Real and knowlegable fans dont go there. That site is full of boyfans who understand ****** about bball. Their Rocket Board is "T-MacMania". Good Teams like Spurs, Pacers, Pistons, Rockets have their own fan forum where u can get more entertaining discussions. Especially the Pacers fan forum i will say one of the best where their fans are informative, friendly, longtime loyals and their forum cleanly maintained. As for the Rockets fan forum xlutchxxx.net, it's been changed since the arrival of T-Mac, but still way better than the falsegm shiit.

i know it could be fruitless! but i wanna let everyone know that talking ****** on orientals is something u cannot do! i wanna show them, what they throw at us, we'll throw back 10 times as hard, 100 times as big! no ifs, no buts. if we cannot hold our own, u think somebodys gonna hold it for us? no chance. be nice theyll step right on top of you. but know what u deserve and stand for it firm, even be aggressive and just see the respect come in ur way! i know it hardly sounds right but thats the way world works.

i may not be chinese but hell my blood boils over when i see others mistreating chinese, or any other orientals for that matter. if anybody even as much dares to abuse any of my people around me, i cant stand it for a sec.

its jus my way of doin my bit for the image of 'O' people.

Knoxxx,

What's your ancestry.

easy, easy knoxxx, take a deep breathe, drink a glass of wine and go to bed. u know, it seems u r so angry the way u wrote. not worth it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:55 pm
It doesn't matter if argetni is Chinese or not, you are a ****** dumbass. I'm sorry dumbasses are not naturally popular, delusions to the contrary

Joey is certainly not Chinese

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:32 pm
It doesn't matter if argetni is Chinese or not, you are a ****** dumbass. I'm sorry dumbasses are not naturally popular, delusions to the contrary

Joey is certainly not Chinese

all i have to say is, your sn is firestorm..... how F N gay is that.

haha.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:00 pm
Yao2008 wrote:
I highly doubt Joey85 is Chinese. I have not read very carefully his posts, you would have to point out what makes you think so. A few key words here and there convince me he is nothing but a white loser

Newbs who for whatever reason can't stand that people like Yao. Whose worshipping? LOL! If anything Yao is like a demon upon the haters' consciences hahahaha

Firestorm,

I agree with you. I really don't understand why a number of people on this forum think Joey85 is Chinese. Just because he knows the language and culture does not automatically mean that he is Chinese. I have a Korean friend that spoke perfect Spanish because he grew up in South America. It does not make him Hispanic.

its called a hunch the same way I had of argetni. If you read all argetni's posts before he admitted he was chinese, you would never have guessed he is one either. I could be wrong, but I have met enough self hating asians especially taiwanese who would never call themselves chinese and disses everything about china, that I wouldnt be one bit surprised, if this white wannabe Joey turned out to be of chinese or "taiwanese" ancestry.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:41 pm
first of all, i never denied i was chinese. where the F did you get that from?

all i ever said was Yao is overated and that eating dog is F N disgusting.

how is that hating Chinese?

Theres a difference between hating CHlNKS and hating what we eat.......

Dogs, Cats, Lizards, Tiger Balls, Rats...... cmon now. Even you have to admit that its just SICK...

Now I know why the Tawanese don't want to claim Chinese. The Chinese should be more like the Taiwanese. They have a better iamge then the dirty ***** CHlNks.

Look at Singapore. They are very clean and polite. Even the Japanese.

I remember reading a story about an American visiting the Shaolin Monk and how dirty some of them were. Eating and sitting down and the floor the spit on. Trash all over the place. No sense of cleanliness.

Ever herd of a trash can? haha.

----------------------
Read it for yourself: An American at the Shaolin Temple (Part One)
by Antonio Graceffo

http://www.yaomingmania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9159

As hard as the training is, the sanitary conditions are actually even harder on me. The students spit on the floor everywhere, including inside the house. The floor is covered with a thick slime of yellow lung jelly. They also blow their nose on the floor, even while eating. They hock green and yellow lugies right next to the table while they are eating. In fact, the only people who eat at a table are the instructors and me. Everyone else squats on the floor, inches above their own mucus, happily shoveling food into their mouths with chopsticks. Anything that winds up in their mouth that they don't want, like bones, seeds, inedible leaf fragments, or small stones, are just spit out on the table, or on the floor. Toddlers, in China, don't wear diapers. They wear little jumpers with a slit up the back. When they need to go to the bathroom, they just squat and go wherever they are, even indoors.

SUNDAY 03/02/2003: Dengfeng Village, Shaolin Temple
I stared out the window of the taxi and took in the sights of the rural Chinese countryside. For hours I saw nothing but primitive houses, mud and brick huts, and people toiling in fields. It was like the opening scene in Monty Python and the Holly Grail: "Dennis, there is some lovely filth over here." A horse-drawn wagon went by with three or four poorly dressed passengers, and I suddenly realized I wasn't in Brooklyn anymore. I wasn't even in Taiwan, my home for the last two years. I was in China, Big China, Communist China, and it was a little scary. Spending time in Taiwan first gave me a chance to acclimate and learn the language. No one spoke English here at all. The shock of moving directly from New York to rural China would have killed me. It would have been like flying from base camp to the summit of Mount Everest. I'd be dead within seconds of landing. On the way to the train station, the taxi driver asked me why I was in China. I told him I wanted to study kung fu and showed him the information I had grabbed off the web. I was planning to go to the Shaolin Wushu and Civil Institute in the Shaolin Village, located in Dengfeng. He said that he would take me all the way to Shaolin village for 300 RMB (About $36 US). This seemed easier than taking a train. So, I agreed. Next he said, "My brother is a kung fu teacher. Let's go get him." Against my protestations, we drove an hour out of the way and picked up his brother. The brother had two other friends who were kung fu teachers and they wanted to come with us too. Our twosome became a fivesome, and we pressed on.

Last edited by argetni on Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:06 pm
argetni wrote:
first of all, i never denied i was chinese. where the F did you get that from?

all i ever said was Yao is overated and that eating dog is F N disgusting.

how is that hating Chinese?

Theres a difference between hating CHlNKS and hating what we eat.......

Dogs, Cats, Lizards, Tiger Balls, Rats...... cmon now. Even you have to admit that its just SICK...

Now I know why the Tawanese don't want to claim Chinese. The Chinese should be more like the Taiwanese. They have a better iamge then the dirty ***** CHlNks.

Look at Singapore. They are very clean and polite. Even the Japanese.

I remember reading a story about an American visiting the Shaolin Monk and how dirty some of them were. Eating and sitting down and the floor the spit on. Trash all over the place. No sense of cleanliness.

Ever herd of a trash can? haha.

Listen, I agree with some of what you say about China (CCP) needing to adopt Taiwan's democratic, political system as a prospective, future example. I'm not sure if that's what you meant though. However, I don't agree with your classification of dog eating Chinese as disgusting. I mean, you're entitled to your opinion, but what people eat in China, Korea and SE Asia is a lot different than what you'd find in the US because they're totally different cultures. In India it's sacreligious to eat cow, so, maybe they'd call us barbarians. Muslims are disgusted that we eat pork. If someone wants to eat a cat, dog, frog, or a sasquatch then let 'em, although I heard SARS got started that way....hmm.....let me get back to you on that one....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:23 pm
Yes, every culture has something they dont eat. Unfortunately, the Chinese seems to eat everything.

What do Chinese find disgusting? What do Americans, French, etc. eat that the Chinese find disgusting?

NOTHING.......

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:36 pm
argetni wrote:
Yes, every culture has something they dont eat. Unfortunately, the Chinese seems to eat everything.

What do Chinese find disgusting? What do Americans, French, etc. eat that the Chinese find disgusting?

NOTHING.......

Well, you have a point there. However, it's still ethnocentric to believe the food that you eat is more normal than the food Chinese, Indians or any other culture eats.

Offline Profile