<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Yao is now being compared to big z?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:51 pm
User avatarPosts: 7214Location: Austin, TX Home of the RoseBowl Champions and NCAA basketball champions.Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:24 am
Ping Ni wrote:
tharock220 wrote:
They're right. Big Z is a much more valuable center than Yao. Just read my addition to the thread.

Post some reasons please. :roll:

Read the link and go find my post son.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:11 am
User avatarPosts: 1008Location: "As far as myself and Yao, we play well together," McGrady said.Joined: Sun May 22, 2005 2:16 am
Joey85 wrote:
I'd rather have Yao on my team over Ilgauskus. However, I don't think Yao is that much better. I'd prefer Rik Smits over Yao though.

Wow, great choice. Rik Smits is the greatest. Yao will just have to stay in Houston.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:45 pm
User avatarPosts: 3993Location: ChinaJoined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:47 am
ya, seiya, most people have no clue what yao's game is like. A lot of people who don't like Yao watched only a few games of him, and some of them don't even watch basketball at all. you even have guys like Joey85 on here, a die hard Yaomingmaniac no doubt, say they would take Z over Yao.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:04 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
NYC Yao Fan in UMich wrote:
you even have guys like Joey85 on here, a die hard Yaomingmaniac no doubt, say they would take Z over Yao.

Joey85 aka PaidInFull, a diehard Yaomingmaniac ???? You have to be kidding !!! :shock: :x :roll:

Which posts of his suggested that he is a big Yaomingmaniac ??? All his posts d@ssed and bashed about China, Chinese and Chinese basketball.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:18 pm
User avatarPosts: 6559Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
pryuen wrote:
you even have guys like Joey85 on here, a die hard Yaomingmaniac no doubt, say they would take Z over Yao.

Joey85 aka PaidInFull, a diehard Yaomingmaniac ???? You have to be kidding !!! :shock: :x :roll:

Which posts of his suggested that he is a big Yaomingmaniac ??? All his posts d@ssed and bashed about China, Chinese and Chinese basketball.

i hv to agree w/ NYC Yao Fan in UMich. otherwise i can't explain why he keeps coming here :wink:

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:33 pm
User avatarPosts: 2491Location: "Nothing is good nor bad; The thought is what makes it so."Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:17 pm
I live in freekin cleveland, all you hear about is the dam cavaliers and im not stupid enough to believe Big Zit Iglauskos or however u spell his name is better than Yao. Z= injury prone (how many times has Z twisted his ankle? Its a matter of time before it happens again), doesnt play defense (sure he gets some blocks, but he is 7'3 after all), and is less mobile than Yao. Plus he has probably already reached his peak. Z can though shoot, score and is a pretty good freethrow shooter, but on D is a reliability. I really do not see how anybody in the world would Pick Z over Yao. Yao is oozing with potential and is mobile for his size, dominates the low post, a monster on the boards, isnt injury prone (if im not mistaking one time he twisted his ankle and then it healed and a couple of games later he twisted his other anke lol), and is cl*tch as hell. Yao is just a stud and is the chosen one. Z just doesnt have the defense (and dont someone start listing stats cuz Z cannt play d cuz i watch the cavs all the time , even if he has a couple of blocks).

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:00 pm
Whether Big Z or Yao Giant arent much a factor in the NBA league unless the league changes the rules again. Basically the league has outlawed any defense on guards but made it legal to double team in the post b4 u catch the ball. This is a GUARDS league now, not a big men league anymore. More teams are playing small ball now.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:37 am
I think the best 7 footer is Dirk Norwitzki. He can handle the ball, shoot 3-pointers, play inside and shoot jumpers all day.
Dirk averages 26pts.

And doesn't get as tired as Yao Ming. So Yao being 7ft is no excuse at all.

Yao just needs to go to bed early and eat a good breakfast. Stop eating rice pourage and soy sauce. There are no nutritional value there. Unless you like MSG.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:17 am
User avatarPosts: 640Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:54 pm
seiya wrote:
pryuen wrote:

i hv to agree w/ NYC Yao Fan in UMich. otherwise i can't explain why he keeps coming here :wink:

He comes here because he is lonely and does not have many friends. Even though many people here can not stand him, we give him the attention that he desperately craves.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:00 am
argetni wrote:
I think the best 7 footer is Dirk Norwitzki. He can handle the ball, shoot 3-pointers, play inside and shoot jumpers all day.
Dirk averages 26pts.

And doesn't get as tired as Yao Ming. So Yao being 7ft is no excuse at all.

Yao just needs to go to bed early and eat a good breakfast. Stop eating rice pourage and soy sauce. There are no nutritional value there. Unless you like MSG.

Please learn more about Yao before you start spewing crap. Yao eats steaks and pork chops every day. There is nothing wrong with sprinkling some soy sauce on top of your big fat steak. Are you so stupid that you cannot see the bulging muscles on Yao's body?

Offline Profile