<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Game 11, Houston vs Dallas

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:16 pm
tharock220 wrote:
calyp wrote:
oh man, good comeback, use more of these" *****", sh1t guess your teacher just taught u that

I can use them all day penis pump. Just watch.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

alright teacher's boy toy pet, there u go!!! use more man, it makes more sense than your game strategy. hoo hoo ROCK!!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:17 pm
man, thROCK thDUDD likes to pound the SHIFT key eh?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:18 pm
User avatarPosts: 7214Location: Austin, TX Home of the RoseBowl Champions and NCAA basketball champions.Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:24 am
No penis pump it's the multiplication key

It's really easy. Perhaps you should try since you like avoiding my questions so much.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:19 pm
c'mon daROCK, where's the "**" i know u just learned how to hold the SHIFT AND type at the same time today, show it off, cmon biitch!!!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:20 pm
Posts: 1319Location: New YorkJoined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 4:52 pm
for one, intentionally wasting fouls to bring diop to the free throw line. that was stupid. aside from the fact that diop hit most of his free throws, it fired him up. before jvg make that call, diop was a non-factor.

tharock220 wrote:
dodonose wrote:
i see a lot of posts saying it's yao's fault. do you have a selective reading filter on?

tharock220 wrote:
calyp wrote:
tharock220 wrote:
calyp wrote:
yes it is mainly jeff's fault. the midget has no offensive plan, no plan for life w/o tmac. every coach plays the crds they are dealt. the mavs have injured players too and yet they been fine.

yao sucks big time but he would be better if the coach knew what he is doing

So it's Jeff's fault that Yao missed a point blank layup and lost rebounds to Diop and 6-8 JOSH FREAKING HOWARD down the stretch. Both offensive rebounds resulted in Dallas baskets. That's a 7 point swing right there.

yao bears responsibility for not objecting to doing everything that is demanded by jvg - he can't do it and still remain productive. however, if jvg did not run him down as much yao could have more productive 4Q instead of the collapses we've seen

Why is everybody avoiding the question? Did Jeff miss that layup? Did he wait for the ball to come down to him instead of boxing out and jumping for the rebound? In Indiana and Miami it was the role players' fault the Rockets lost. Why is it so hard for anybody to say Yao was largely responsible for the Rockets' loss?

No, I'm just wondering what Jeff did wrong this time that's all.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:21 pm
User avatarPosts: 7214Location: Austin, TX Home of the RoseBowl Champions and NCAA basketball champions.Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:24 am
YOU MEAN LIKE THIS? IT WOULD BE LIKE ME REALLY LOUDLY SAYING YOU DONT KNOW JACK ABOUT BASKETBALL AND IM NOT GOING TO REPLY TO YOUR POSTS ANYMORE. HAVE FUN IN YOUR SANDBOX PENIS PUMP.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:22 pm
tharock220 wrote:
No penis pump it's the multiplication key

It's really easy. Perhaps you should try since you like avoiding my questions so much.

yeah!! there u go, do as i say and you'll be fine. by the way, u got a real stupid avatar!

Offline Profile
User avatarPosts: 6559Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
ZingyDNA wrote:
Joey85 wrote:
How about that LAY UP!

:lol: :lol: :lol: That layup is gonna be in your nightmare tonite

no, that layup will help him masturb@te all nite

Offline Profile WWW
Posts: 1319Location: New YorkJoined: Tue Mar 18, 2003 4:52 pm
can't we just all get along? save this stuff for the off season.

calyp wrote:
c'mon daROCK, where's the "**" i know u just learned how to hold the SHIFT AND type at the same time today, show it off, cmon biitch!!!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:23 pm
dodonose wrote:
for one, intentionally wasting fouls to bring diop to the free throw line. that was stupid. aside from the fact that diop hit most of his free throws, it fired him up. before jvg make that call, diop was a non-factor.

tharock220 wrote:
dodonose wrote:
i see a lot of posts saying it's yao's fault. do you have a selective reading filter on?

tharock220 wrote:
calyp wrote:
tharock220 wrote:
calyp wrote:
yes it is mainly jeff's fault. the midget has no offensive plan, no plan for life w/o tmac. every coach plays the crds they are dealt. the mavs have injured players too and yet they been fine.

yao sucks big time but he would be better if the coach knew what he is doing

So it's Jeff's fault that Yao missed a point blank layup and lost rebounds to Diop and 6-8 JOSH FREAKING HOWARD down the stretch. Both offensive rebounds resulted in Dallas baskets. That's a 7 point swing right there.

yao bears responsibility for not objecting to doing everything that is demanded by jvg - he can't do it and still remain productive. however, if jvg did not run him down as much yao could have more productive 4Q instead of the collapses we've seen

Why is everybody avoiding the question? Did Jeff miss that layup? Did he wait for the ball to come down to him instead of boxing out and jumping for the rebound? In Indiana and Miami it was the role players' fault the Rockets lost. Why is it so hard for anybody to say Yao was largely responsible for the Rockets' loss?

No, I'm just wondering what Jeff did wrong this time that's all.

Well that's a risk you take. I know he went 1-2 the two times I saw them foul him on purpose. He made both when Swift tried to block his shot. I wasn't sure why he did it either, but I don't think it hurt them. All of his points came from the stripe. How many times did they foul him intentionally.

Last edited by tharock220 on Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile