<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Why Is Yao SO HATED?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:13 pm
User avatarPosts: 92Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:28 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:22 pm
User avatarPosts: 4900Location: PhilippinesJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:06 pm
Who cares what a few 9 year old geeks say? It's the BSPN boards for crying out loud! The MOST asinine, idiotic and unregulated forum in the universe!

It's pretty funny how they try to downplay Yao's defensive impact. I'd be happy if EVERY opposing player tried to dunk on him on every possession. The Rox would win every game coz 80 to 90% of their dunks will be rejected. Some will get through and get highlighted on Sportscenter, but we will win the championship. :) We weren't number one in interior defense AND number in shot detterent inside the paint last year because of Juwan you know....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:31 pm
User avatarPosts: 92Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:28 pm
True, I guess ESPN must not have very much moderation.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:40 pm
The_Great_Tall wrote:

Chill people, I think they are trying to be funny (Dakota Fanning??). They are treating Yao no worst than people on this forum treat Shaq.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:10 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
yoyofella wrote:
Chill people, I think they are trying to be funny (Dakota Fanning??). They are treating Yao no worst than people on this forum treat Shaq.

Hey did you ever go and read some of those posts in BSPN ??? :shock:

IMHO, it is outrageous
to make such comparison of posters here to those in BSPN :twisted: . I don't think too many of the posters here d@ssed and bashed Shaquille O'Neal as hard and severe as those Yao Haters in BSPN.

At least not me. In fact, I have come to like Shaquille O'Neal as a great player and person day by day.
:oops:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:15 pm
Kobe is awesome. :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:27 pm
User avatarPosts: 4900Location: PhilippinesJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:06 pm
yoyofella wrote:
The_Great_Tall wrote:

WTH are you talking about? How in the world are we treating Shaq the same way those jerks are treating Yao?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:38 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
HarmLess wrote:
yoyofella wrote:

WTH are you talking about? How in the world are we treating Shaq the same way those jerks are treating Yao?

Yoyofella

YUP....
a few bickerings in difference of opinions between you and Temuchin or Seiya or whoever should in no way automatically degrade YMM to that level of the BSPN BBS/forum. Not too many of the posters here are Shaq-Haters.......but a lot of the posters there on BSPN are Yao-Haters.
:roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:44 pm
pryuen wrote:
HarmLess wrote:
yoyofella wrote:

Yoyofella

YUP....
a few bickerings in difference of opinions between you and Temuchin or Seiya or whoever should in no way automatically degrade YMM to that level of the BSPN BBS/forum. Not too many of the posters here are Shaq-Haters.......but a lot of the posters there on BSPN are Yao-Haters.
:roll:

All I'm saying is that Shaq has his share of distractors on this forum. the post on espn that this thread refers to appears to be a joke (Dakota Fanning and Hillary Duff, you guys gonna take that seriously? if they said Kirk Hinrich is gonna dunk on Yao, I'll be mroe offended). I remember a while back I was chastised on YMM for evening mentioning that Shaq's been doing stuff that's good for humanity (fight bigotry, help Katrina victims, etc). And of course, I was accused of kissing Shaq's *****.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:52 pm
yoyofella wrote:
All I'm saying is that Shaq has his share of distractors on this forum. the post on espn that this thread refers to appears to be a joke (Dakota Fanning and Hillary Duff, you guys gonna take that seriously? if they said Kirk Hinrich is gonna dunk on Yao, I'll be mroe offended).

Go OUTSIDE of that thread ....and pick on some other threads about Yao Ming. BSPN BBS/forum is full of antagonism, discrimination and disrespect on Yao Ming. :shock: :twisted: :x :evil:

Offline Profile