<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Sports Illustrated Article on Yao.....

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:07 pm
A lot of chinese athletes married athletes back then and even now. So Yao is blessed with tall genes.

Just wondering what if this happens in USA too. I have never seen a tall NBA player dates WNBA player let alone get married and having kids. ( it seems odd isn't it, not one that I know of)

Look Jordan and Walton's kids. They are all shorter than their father and won't be as good as their fathers too.

Where are Chamberlian's kids? He claimed he had sex with 20,000 women...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:02 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
jacksurf wrote:
A lot of chinese athletes married athletes back then and even now. So Yao is blessed with tall genes.

Just wondering what if this happens in USA too. I have never seen a tall NBA player dates WNBA player let alone get married and having kids. ( it seems odd isn't it, not one that I know of)

Look Jordan and Walton's kids. They are all shorter than their father and won't be as good as their fathers too.

Where are Chamberlian's kids? He claimed he had sex with 20,000 women...

Well, Kobe is better than his father. Chamberlian probably paid those women to stay quiet.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:34 pm
jacksurf wrote:

r u tryin to tell me that yaos got black genes in him? ha! that is the most lunatic thing ive ever heard.

a lot of chinese athletes married black ones back then? back when? u must be talkin about some other time in some other world that uve got surfin in ur head jackshit!

btw i just slept with my 60,000th chick past hr. dont come askin for my childs identity though! man ur cracked up!! hahaha!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:46 pm
knoxxx wrote:
jacksurf wrote:

r u tryin to tell me that yaos got black genes in him? ha! that is the most lunatic thing ive ever heard.

a lot of chinese athletes married black ones back then? back when? u must be talkin about some other time in some other world that uve got surfin in ur head jackshit!

btw i just slept with my 60,000th chick past hr. dont come askin for my childs identity though! man ur cracked up!! hahaha!

You need to reread that post by Jacksurf. It did not mention anything about black athletes. :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:26 pm
Is Knoxxx's english that bad? Hard to believe it. It seemed to me that he was quite high when he read and wrote the reply.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:37 am
Tony Mejia's opinion:

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nba/story/8895427

I can't agree :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:38 am
I just send a feedback to this guy. Lets do it...

http://cbs.sportsline.com/columns/writers/mejia

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:31 pm
chenchimen wrote:

Well, this guy is wrong about Yao Ming.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:55 am
This guy is ridiculous Yao hater. For most people, the debate is between Yao and Amare. There is no way Chris Boss and Ben Wallace rank higher than Yao. Not to mention both Chris Boss, Ben Wallace and Amare are playing a power forward role instead of a big centre.

He can't think of anything else that he could downgrade Yao. But even with three power forwards on the list, it is still ridiculous.

chenchimen wrote:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:11 am
User avatarPosts: 4321Location: Harvard MedJoined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:48 pm
He looks like a chonger anyways. :D

In the US, most ballers don't marry other ballers, with a few exceptions such as P.J. Brown. The offspring of most of the great ones end up underachieving such as Moses Malone's, George Gervin's, and of course Michael Jordan's.

Offline Profile