<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  Smart People Choke Under Pressure

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:02 pm
User avatarPosts: 4900Location: PhilippinesJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:06 pm
maguro wrote:
mikej230 wrote:
in your last few posts, maybe you're looking too hard into finding fault with Yao to defend your comments.

btw maguro, i dont consider you a troll, not even close. your posts are very insightful and i enjoy reading them. i hope you can post here more ofetn.

my 2 cts.

you're probably right, i have been hypercritical of yao. and i probably need to chill. :-)

guess i've just been frustrated with his inconsistency, and becoming tired of waiting for him to assert himself from game to game. i just want him to realize his potential -- by playing with more agression and more instinctiveness. and i probably will stay pretty frustrated until his numbers and performance become less volatile.

Whew that was nice to know maguro. I'm sure we're all frustrated at Yao's inconsistency. And I totally agree with mikej230 that you are no troll here. :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 12:59 am
Posts: 326Location: bayareasfJoined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:34 pm
teams should start scouting for dumber players then huh...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 1:58 am
User avatarPosts: 4900Location: PhilippinesJoined: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:06 pm
jungle wrote:
teams should start scouting for dumber players then huh...

Naah. I doubt this is even true. If smart people choke under pressure, then Amare must be the C1lutchest player in NBA history. :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:30 pm
yes, as pryuen said: YAO was just too eager to win and too tight and nervous!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:11 pm
User avatarPosts: 653Location: philadelphiaJoined: Wed Oct 22, 2003 6:24 pm
stop making up excuses for the lost.. regardless what the excuses are positive or negative.. we still can't change the fact that we lost.. lets just hope for next year maybe YAO WILL GET OVER THAT MENTAL BLOCK?

Offline Profile