<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  GAME 57: Bulls vs. Rockets ( 03/1/05 @ 7:30 PM)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:37 am
User avatarPosts: 2347Location: HKJoined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:48 pm
pryuen wrote:
zass17 wrote:
yes, the famous Chow/Ho/Tsai drama's HO

LOL !!! Jay Chou is in deep sh1t as the fans of Jolin Cai are dissing/bashing him for betrayal of their idol over Internet for his public confession that he is in love with Patty Hou !!!

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/do ... 418612.htm

well, fans are crazy.
who cares whom Chow is dating...
but I take them as a comedy

(no offence, you could of use Taiwan's spelling when we are discussing Taiwan's celebrities. So ppl who's not that familiar would figure out which area's gossip it is.)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:43 am
User avatarPosts: 2347Location: HKJoined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:48 pm
DingYao wrote:

"how do you decribe this other than flawless, perfection, Hakeem Olajuwon" Bill Walton

actually i like Ben Wallace Dunk at the same day, it looks so big

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:39 am
User avatarPosts: 474Location: montreal,QC,CanadaJoined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:55 pm
pryuen wrote:
love82 wrote:
And another thing,it looks like whenever CCTV 5 broadcast the rox game,yao had a bad game,whether rox win or lose... :roll:

YUP..... that will cause MORE dissing and bashing from the YOH...姚黑 on the various Chinese basketball forums.

BTW, love82, is that the new chick for Jay Chou in your avatar ??? :?: :idea: :oops: :wink:

Yes,she is.And personally,I think she is prettier than Julin. :)

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:31 am
Posts: 1187Location: Vancouver, BC, CanadaJoined: Wed Feb 12, 2003 1:46 pm
i-kant wrote:
jkckwong wrote:
If you are lazy to include the b/g info for this game, don't start a game thread. There are other posters who'll do it.

If you are too busy to include the b/g info for this game, don't start a game thread. There are other posters who have the time to do it.

If you don't know how to include the b/g info for this game, don't start a game thread. There are other posters who know how to do it.

If you're dumb enough not knowing what I'm saying, start another game thread in the same manner. There'll be a lot of bashing coming to you......

you need an attitude change. :roll:

Isn't your response shown your approval of using 7 words to start a game thread?

Offline Profile