<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  GAME 57: Bulls vs. Rockets ( 03/1/05 @ 7:30 PM)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:14 pm
User avatarPosts: 653Location: philadelphiaJoined: Wed Oct 22, 2003 6:24 pm
yes i am pretty sad as i saw him play on the coolstreaming today.. but sometime.. when u are that big.. is pretty hard to coordinate.. a lots of fouls he got today was that he couldn't reacted fast enough to prevent the foul.. well.. hopefully his coordination will get better as he gain more experiences through out the games in the coming years

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:23 pm
User avatarPosts: 474Location: montreal,QC,CanadaJoined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:55 pm
Great win by the Rockets. This should stop the bleeding and bring back confidence in their game. TMac did a good job on making plays when the defense was on him. Looks like Mike James has adjusted himself well into the Rockets rotations(at least for last two games). He did a nice defensive game as well as his offense. He's fast also for the young Bulls to contain. If James,Barry and Wesley continue their hot shooting touch, the Rockets would be hard to contain. Yao is already tall enough to stand still and just needs to raise his arms to change opponents shot. He should not do too much in defending and be wise enough to keep himself on the game. Anyway I hope they can continue their hot shooting tomorrow night.

And btw,Does anyone else see a striking similarity between him and Tim Hardaway as far as how they shoot and dribble the ball? His form on his jump shot is almost identical, and he displayed some amazingly quick crossovers as well during the game. He'll be a perfect sixth man for us going into the playoffs.(I think sura should start,'cause we need his boards).

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:23 pm
well, i'm excited for the win, even though yao was a role player's substitute this time. c'mon yao show some brain..... don't defend so much damn it. i'd much rather see him protest at the ref and get suspended for 3 games than to keep quiet and just accept unfair calls and his own stupid fouls....

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:29 pm
User avatarPosts: 474Location: montreal,QC,CanadaJoined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:55 pm
And another thing,it looks like whenever CCTV 5 broadcast the rox game,yao had a bad game,whether rox win or lose... :roll:

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:46 pm
User avatarPosts: 242Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:24 pm
HarmLess wrote:
Yaozers wrote:
Tyson Chandler thought he was Stone Cold Steve Austin for a second.

You mean he thought he was a beer guzzlin', pickup truck-drivin', sister-marryin', shotgun-weildin', checkered shirt-wearin', redneck for a second?

No, why stretch it? It was simple statement on the middle finger, stone cold's trademark gesture. :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:16 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
love82 wrote:
And btw,Does anyone else see a striking similarity between him and Tim Hardaway as far as how they shoot and dribble the ball? His form on his jump shot is almost identical, and he displayed some amazingly quick crossovers as well during the game. He'll be a perfect sixth man for us going into the playoffs.(I think sura should start,'cause we need his boards).

That's EXACTLY what Yao Ming said of Mike James' style .....he said Mike James plays like a Hardaway, not the one with a penny, but Tim Hardaway. :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:21 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
love82 wrote:
And another thing,it looks like whenever CCTV 5 broadcast the rox game,yao had a bad game,whether rox win or lose... :roll:

YUP..... that will cause MORE dissing and bashing from the YOH...姚黑 on the various Chinese basketball forums.

BTW, love82, is that the new chick for Jay Chou in your avatar ??? :?: :idea: :oops: :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:58 am
User avatarPosts: 2347Location: HKJoined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:48 pm
pryuen wrote:
love82 wrote:

YUP..... that will cause MORE dissing and bashing from the YOH...姚黑 on the various Chinese basketball forums.

BTW, love82, is that the new chick for Jay Chou in your avatar ??? :?: :idea: :oops: :wink:

yes, the famous Chow/Ho/Tsai drama's HO

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:49 am
zass17 wrote:
yes, the famous Chow/Ho/Tsai drama's HO

LOL !!! Jay Chou is in deep sh1t as the fans of Jolin Cai are dissing/bashing him for betrayal of their idol over Internet for his public confession that he is in love with Patty Hou !!!

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/do ... 418612.htm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:58 am
User avatarPosts: 351Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:42 am

Offline Profile