<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  GAME 47 - HOSUTON ROCKETS @ PHILIDELPHIA 76ERS FEBRUARY 2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:12 pm
pryuen wrote:
Geeeeeez.....not too many match photos from sina.com. Have to go over to sohu.com and yahoo.com to get a few more match photos to make this post up !!! :oops: :wink:

BOX SCORE

PHOTO GALLERY

I think you accidently posted the wrong box score

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:36 pm
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
hoopfan wrote:

OOPPSS....thanks for pointing it out to me.

I guess I was affected by Godlymatrix who kept saying how great his idol A.$.$. humiliated Kevin Garnett, and therefore I was looking into the box score of the Suns vs Timberwolves game.

Anyway it's been updated in my original post.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:22 am
User avatarPosts: 408Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:17 pm
pryuen wrote:
hoopfan wrote:

OOPPSS....thanks for pointing it out to me.

I guess I was affected by Godlymatrix who kept saying how great his idol A.$.$. humiliated Kevin Garnett, and therefore I was looking into the box score of the Suns vs Timberwolves game.

Anyway it's been updated in my original post.

shokenchi wrote:
godlymatrix wrote:
Yao can't even outplay Samuel Dalembert meanwhile Amare is embarassing Kevin Garnett IN minnesota.

talk about ur love for amare. stop exagerrating things.

Um, Amare has sat out the entire 4th quarter after dominating KG and Olowokandi. When he left the game he had 23 and 7 while KG had something like 9 points and 8 rebounds. Had he played the 4th quarter like KG did he would have easily put up 30 and 10 while Garnett actually finished with 12 pts 13 rebs 0 blocks and he lost. At one point the wolves were losing by 40 points and Amare still had game high points without even playing the 4th qtr. Tell me how that is not humilating the reigning MVP on his own court.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:28 am
love82 wrote:
rico wrote:
Pry, I thought it was 棒打落水狗, wouldn't it hurt more if uesd a stick? 8)

i thought it was 痛打落水狗,wouldn't it hurt if it is hurt? 8)

i thought it was 毒打落水狗,wouldn't it hurt more if u hurt it more hardly? :roll:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:32 am
pryuen wrote:
rico wrote:
Pry, I thought it was 棒打落水狗, wouldn't it hurt more if uesd a stick? 8)

I know that idiom. Same meaning though. You don't chase to beat a drowning dog with your own hands or feet but with sticks, RIGHT ???? :oops:

an idiom is just sth. ppl always use exactly the same words each time they quote... however, ur explanation could be a good point for using "stick"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:36 am
User avatarPosts: 2540Location: HKSARJoined: Thu May 29, 2003 1:07 am
Good, Rox got an easy win. And better, both Nuggets & Wolves lost. If Wolves keep falling apart like that, they're going to say goodbye to the playoff. Marion again did a great job tonight. What a power forward the Suns got!!!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:56 am
User avatarPosts: 59329Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
OOLONG48 wrote:
Good, Rox got an easy win. And better, both Nuggets & Wolves lost. If Wolves keep falling apart like that, they're going to say goodbye to the playoff. Marion again did a great job tonight. What a power forward the Suns got!!!

Naaaaaah.....Godlymatrix would come back and say Marion is only good because of Amare Stoudemire made him look better, just like he said Steve Nash was made a BETTER player because of his idol @$$ !!! :roll: :oops: :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:03 am
Good lord KG is ten times the player than Amare is.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:24 pm
hey godlybiitch, if amare asz "humiliated" KG then ben wallace sure punked out amare a couple weeks ago when the suns lost to the pistons (that was when amare got like 13 pts). by the way, that was a real humiliation cause old ben guarded amare one on one all game. while the same can't be said for KG and amare. obvisouly, the wolves are in a serious funk right now, even if nash was not playing, it is doubtful the wolves would have won. but obviously other wolves were not shotting at a high enough % to allow KG more room to operate. if a game is 5 on 1 or 5 on 2 then the team with 5 contributing players obvsiouly would win any day. anyways, godlymatrix i'm sure u can't wait for amare to come to town and tear off your skanky skirt to punk you out :-) oh my, that would be smelly!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:26 pm
another interesting tidbit: the suns are 100% losers w/o nash.

Offline Profile