<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  I am sad now.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:59 pm
friends, I am so sad now, I dream all night last night that the Rox won 95-93 and Yao make 30 pts, but now the reality is we are down by 15pts, anyway, I still think we have chance to win, it's only half time. also at least Yao play good today.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:04 pm
Ning Miao wrote:
friends, I am so sad now, I dream all night last night that the Rox won 95-93 and Yao make 30 pts, but now the reality is we are down by 15pts, anyway, I still think we have chance to win, it's only half time. also at least Yao play good today.

I am not sad. I am PISSED!! :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:56 pm
Posts: 1364Location: CanadaJoined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:51 pm
your fuken sad hahahahahah

i lost 1000 frekin dollar hahahahahahahha

my yankees are loosing and hahahahha canm i frekin share a lil secret with ya'll i also put 1000 on them to win it alll hahahahahahaha

and can i tell you a lil secret i put 200 on bellamy road.. hahahaha

and your're frekin sad? ahahhahahahahaahahhaHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:07 pm
User avatarPosts: 10633Location: PhillyJoined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
I am mad,sad,and pissed, they had me hoping and they killed me. I admit that Dallas did a great game.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:20 pm
User avatarPosts: 3321Location: L AJoined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:07 am
u really cant get pissed at rox.

this is the first year of t-mac + yao. u couldnt have possibly thought they'd go all the way would u ?

if anything, 7 game playoff series is good experience for yao and t-mac because i think this is the first time both of them have player in a 7 game series.

besides, yao and t-mac played well tonight. rox just need to do a few more moves here and there to fine tune the roster.

there's no reason to be disappointed because given the beginning of the season, its impressive rox crawled out from 6-11 to finish the season w/ a 50+ win.

there really is nowhere to go but up. All champion teams have faced disappointment in one way or another. SA didn't become champs overnight when they drafted duncan. it took them a while before they won a title. what's important is t-mac and yao get better together and rox get a good PF to solidify the weak 4 spot.

sure im a bit disappointed rox cant go beyond first round, but given this first season w/ t-mac and yao, its a sign that all is well in houston.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:26 pm
Posts: 8231Location: GuangxiJoined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:14 pm
gonna be a long summer to wait for next season.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:33 pm
User avatarPosts: 3321Location: L AJoined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:07 am
shokenchi wrote:
gonna be a long summer to wait for next season.

at least we know the rox are headed in the right direction with the players that jvg needs.

we just need to move forward w/ smart FA signings using our salary relief contracts as bait.

as far as im concerned, this team >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than last year's team.

and its good that yao and t-mac get some taste of a 7 game series.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:36 pm
Posts: 8231Location: GuangxiJoined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:14 pm
tmac lost game 7 be4 to pistons. it just sux to lose so big. i expect big changes over the summer.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:39 pm
User avatarPosts: 507Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:04 pm
Viet_bange wrote:
your fuken sad hahahahahah

i lost 1000 frekin dollar hahahahahahahha

my yankees are loosing and hahahahha canm i frekin share a lil secret with ya'll i also put 1000 on them to win it alll hahahahahahaha

and can i tell you a lil secret i put 200 on bellamy road.. hahahaha

and your're frekin sad? ahahhahahahahaahahhaHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

So that's make you an offical LOSER!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 10:01 pm
User avatarPosts: 1042Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:57 pm
I am happy the Rockets lost. Yao got 33 points and has 3 games on the road with 30+ points. Now Yao will sign a contract extension for the Max.. probably 7 years for around $125 million.

What if the Rox won and in the next round against phoenix Yao got a serious injury. Then no team would give Yao the max.. They would probably only give him what Alonzo Mourning got after he got injured 4 years $20 million.

Offline Profile