<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  News Article: Yao Ming, victim of the Chinese State

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:51 pm
User avatarPosts: 1124Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:48 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:01 pm
User avatarPosts: 7214Location: Austin, TX Home of the RoseBowl Champions and NCAA basketball champions.Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:24 am
Yup, having to carry a bunch of guys who would be on the practice squad for Duke University pretty much destroyed Yao's career. Poetic justice will be served. Next year in the Olympics without Yao I don't expect the CNT to make it out of group play. :lol: :oops:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:32 pm
hahahahahahahahahhahahah frumforum.com

if you're going to post this why dont you go the full 9 and post

buzzku wrote:
Hi I'm a moron.

reading a site that stupid is embarrassing enough but what moron would actually link to there, to publicly announce that yes, I'm a dumbass who actually gets his news from frumforum.com

really telling the kind of people troll YMM.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:43 am
tharock220 wrote:
Yup, having to carry a bunch of guys who would be on the practice squad for Duke University pretty much destroyed Yao's career. Poetic justice will be served. Next year in the Olympics without Yao I don't expect the CNT to make it out of group play. :lol: :oops:

who said they will even qualify to the olympics ? :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:44 am
temuchin wrote:

buzzku wrote:
Hi I'm a moron.

reading a site that stupid is embarrassing enough but what moron would actually link to there, to publicly announce that yes, I'm a dumbass who actually gets his news from frumforum.com

lol

i know truth hurts hahaha

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:44 am
buzzku wrote:
temuchin wrote:

buzzku wrote:
Hi I'm a moron.

lol

i know truth hurts hahaha

the truth that you and the other troll on this forum are complete inbred morons?

who can't even form coherent arguments. and cant even tell the difference between KU and Kansas U and post repeated rage posts about Boozer and Bosh being underrated superstars.

by posting an article that ignorant you're trolling yourself. the writer doesn't know his head from his *****. he actually writes that Yao who scored 25ppg and was one of the top 15 scorers in the NBA never put up all star numbers. lol there are like 30 all stars. 10<30 right? Yao was the top scorer at his position and would have been the top scorer on 21 of 30 teams in the NBA.... but yeah that's definitely not all star numbers

Posting something this stupid makes you look like you dont even know enough about the game to troll.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:33 am
Posts: 8231Location: GuangxiJoined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:14 pm
buzzku wrote:
tharock220 wrote:

who said they will even qualify to the olympics ? :P

:lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:44 pm
Wasn't for the Chinese State Yao would never be this rich and famous. Yao has more to be thankful than to be bitter.

Without the Chinese State Yao would be a circus freak right now.

Offline Profile