Author Message

<  Yao on the court, and his most recent game  ~  What would you like to see Yao do after his retirement?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:44 am
User avatarPosts: 59171Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
buzzku wrote:
in denial again, why am in not surprised

whats yao mings daughters nationality again


WHY DO YOU THINK I'M IN DENIAL MODE??? :shock:

His daughter is holding US passport. She was born while Yao Ming was a player with Houston Rockets, and spent most of his time there.

Now that he retires, he will be spending most of his time in Shanghai; his parents and Ye Li will probably move back too.


SO IS THERE A PROBLEM that his future children will be born in China??? :roll:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:44 pm
User avatarPosts: 1114Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:48 pm
pryuen wrote:
buzzku wrote:
in denial again, why am in not surprised

whats yao mings daughters nationality again


WHY DO YOU THINK I'M IN DENIAL MODE??? :shock:

His daughter is holding US passport. She was born while Yao Ming was a player with Houston Rockets, and spent most of his time there.

Now that he retires, he will be spending most of his time in Shanghai; his parents and Ye Li will probably move back too.


SO IS THERE A PROBLEM that his future children will be born in China??? :roll:


yes because they will be born in usa and u know it. doesnt china have a single child policy also, like they would send you to abortion clinic if you are pregnant again?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:51 pm
User avatarPosts: 3614Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:48 pm
buzzku wrote:
pryuen wrote:
buzzku wrote:
in denial again, why am in not surprised

whats yao mings daughters nationality again


WHY DO YOU THINK I'M IN DENIAL MODE??? :shock:

His daughter is holding US passport. She was born while Yao Ming was a player with Houston Rockets, and spent most of his time there.

Now that he retires, he will be spending most of his time in Shanghai; his parents and Ye Li will probably move back too.


SO IS THERE A PROBLEM that his future children will be born in China??? :roll:


yes because they will be born in usa and u know it. doesnt china have a single child policy also, like they would send you to abortion clinic if you are pregnant again?


No, if the husband and wife are the only child in its family respectively. Then they are allowed to have more than one kid. Now since Yao is the only child in his family as well as his wife from hers. Therefore, they can have more than one. Besides, Yao is rich, and you know money talks.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:24 am
Posts: 2750Location: HoustonJoined: Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:51 pm
China will allow Yao to have as many children as he wants. They want more superstar basketball players.


Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:10 pm
User avatarPosts: 4738Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:39 am
Why does Ye Li get to drive a nice car? does she work at all?


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:21 am
User avatarPosts: 3614Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:48 pm
yaominginfohere wrote:
Why does Ye Li get to drive a nice car? does she work at all?

What a dumb question! Because she blows him, that's why.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:09 am
User avatarPosts: 6559Location: Don't ever underestimate the heart of a championJoined: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:15 am
:oops:


Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:07 am
User avatarPosts: 59171Location: Hong Kong/ChinaJoined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 5:13 am
yaominginfohere wrote:
Why does Ye Li get to drive a nice car? does she work at all?


Well, probably to please his wife, or to lure her into co-operation for their second child !!! :oops: :P :lol: 8)

ACTUALLY, CLEVER MOVE from Big Yao.
Since Ye Li does not have to work, alot of the time, it's Big Yao using that car.

I believe he drove the Audi Q7 to pick up Yi Jianlian last night for a drink/private chat at the Three on the Bund, an exclusive private club which requires member to choose and subscribe 3 types of cards: Renminbi 20K, 50K and 100K.


Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:16 pm
Posts: 17733Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:31 pm
Is Yao going to sell his house and cars in Houston?


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]
Page 2 of 2
19 posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum